Respected Contributor

Re: Anybody 'Christmased-out" ???

I don't watch QVC.

Honored Contributor

@corita

No chance of that happening to me; I never watch Christmas shopping shows, even at Christmas time. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

liked the Christmas in July shows...but I am not excited about watching today.

Ionly watched Valerie's show warlier and thats it..

Yes...me too...did enjoy the July shows....but at this point so much is the same items being shown over and over....so not as much interest now...........but thankful it isn't beauty, computers, beds, vacuums, etc....i will take it !! 

Honored Contributor

Thank goodness I stopped celebrating Xmas years ago. 

Honored Contributor

@corita wrote:

For some reason., I am not so excited about the Christmas shows this year.  I watched all of the Christmas in July shows. And even, purchased some items!   Just seems to be more excessive than usual!  I have always liked Valerie's shows, but today I kept changing channels.   I am over the mercury glass, battery illuminated items.  Too much glitter too.  Guess I'll take a break until Winter.....

Seeing all of the holiday items since July, I wonder if I am the only one on the planet that doesn't like glitter.

A lot of the items were really cute, but the glitter on them was a dealbreaker for me.

VPH has very few items that don't have glitter.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I can barely stomach the Q once they start with their Christmas junk shows.

Respected Contributor

Not interested in Christmas. I don't watch. For those who do, enjoy.

Honored Contributor

@corita wrote:

For some reason., I am not so excited about the Christmas shows this year.  I watched all of the Christmas in July shows. And even, purchased some items!   Just seems to be more excessive than usual!  I have always liked Valerie's shows, but today I kept changing channels.   I am over the mercury glass, battery illuminated items.  Too much glitter too.  Guess I'll take a break until Winter.....

Too early to get excited about Christmas.   Now it's football season and I've barely decorated for fall!

Honored Contributor

Too much of the same stuff over and over.  I'm not watching any more of the shows.

Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom

My very first post on this board was at Christmas time a few years ago.  I lamented the mess that glittered cards made:  a gift that keeps on giving almost eternally !!!!!!

Well, you should have read all the snarky comments.  Doesn't change my mind one bit:  my house, my rules.  So,  if there's glitter on it ( any holiday item), it stays in the store no matter how cute, clever, elegant, etc.

This issue, among many others, is truly a matter of preference.  Live and let live..........

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill