Esteemed Contributor

Anybody 'Christmased-out" ???

For some reason., I am not so excited about the Christmas shows this year.  I watched all of the Christmas in July shows. And even, purchased some items!   Just seems to be more excessive than usual!  I have always liked Valerie's shows, but today I kept changing channels.   I am over the mercury glass, battery illuminated items.  Too much glitter too.  Guess I'll take a break until Winter.....

Honored Contributor

Re: Anybody 'Christmased-out" ???

Never 

Respected Contributor

I love the meaning of Christmas  ....

not the profit margin that the Q or any retailer makes by starting in July.

Honored Contributor

@corita  I think for any "department store" whether TV or online or brick and mortar, there are always going to be departments some shoppers ignore.   And we do that for myriad reasons.

I figure none of them need my business all the time, and all of them would like to have it some of the time.  Nobody's going to sell me much Christmas though.  I'll most likely be happy to buy a poinsetia.

Valued Contributor

The more the merrier

Trusted Contributor

I love Christmas........but yes, I am QVC christmased out. Absolutely.

But I guess its better than alllllll day vitamix, sleep number, or dyson.  LOL

Trusted Contributor

In my book, QVC has already run their Christmas items in the ground.  I don't like to pack my home full of trinkets.  Don't want to dust them when they're out, and have to store them the rest of the year.  I do decorate, but don't over do it.  Too much just gives a chaotic vibe to the home.  I prefer a few special festive pieces, and fill the rest of my home with family and friends over the holiday.  

Esteemed Contributor

As I've said before, I love Christmas 🎄  but I have no desire to celebrate it 6 months a year!! I never even think of decorations or presents  🎁 until after Thanksgiving!!

This time of year my thoughts are on summer sunshine☀️ , baseball ⚾️ , & beer 🍻!! Summer in the Northeast is to short. I hold on to it for dear life!!

Esteemed Contributor

liked the Christmas in July shows...but I am not excited about watching today.

Ionly watched Valerie's show warlier and thats it..

Respected Contributor

Not me, when I get tired of it I turn the channel or do something else.