Trusted Contributor

Re: Any ""impulse"" purchases from Q that turned out to be a great product for you?

The beachwaver. I really thought I'd be sending it back, because these kinds of hair styling tools never, ever work for me. But this thing gives me natural, modern looking curls that actually stay in my hair better than any other method I've found. Even the next day, my hair has some wave and style left in it.

I like this thing so much, that yesterday I was wondering to myself if I should get a backup in case mine dies at some point, and the product is discontinued.

It's expensive, but for me it works and that's the main thing. I have a drawer full of numerous styling brushes and curling irons that just aren't as good and I rarely use.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Any ""impulse"" purchases from Q that turned out to be a great product for you?

Philosophy ""Pure Grace"" body wash and olive oil scrub. Took a chance and was rewarded with the nicest smelling body products I've ever used.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

Joe Campanelli Microfiber Sponges....I saw them...said what the heck I will give them a try...I love them....use them several times a day for everything...

Honored Contributor

On 3/4/2014 blueroses47 said:

The beachwaver. I really thought I'd be sending it back, because these kinds of hair styling tools never, ever work for me. But this thing gives me natural, modern looking curls that actually stay in my hair better than any other method I've found. Even the next day, my hair has some wave and style left in it.

I like this thing so much, that yesterday I was wondering to myself if I should get a backup in case mine dies at some point, and the product is discontinued.

It's expensive, but for me it works and that's the main thing. I have a drawer full of numerous styling brushes and curling irons that just aren't as good and I rarely use.

I know I already posted my impulses but ME TOO! I don't know how I could have forgotten my beachwaver! Like I needed another hair gizmo that would just collect dust but I love it, love it, love it!

Blueroses, I heartily concur on every word you said even about getting a backup!

Honored Contributor

Malden Mills Polarfleece sheets. My usual flannel sheets had torn and I needed new winter sheets. I thought the fleece sheets in Texas would be too warm after March, but I was wrong. I ordered two more sets and fleece sheets on my bed year 'round.

Honored Contributor

Everything I buy is an impulse purchase. Shopping is not on a need basis for me. So among my favorites is the Eurosteam iron. I only iron a few times a year and this thing actually makes it fun.