Super Contributor

Re: Any ""impulse"" purchases from Q that turned out to be a great product for you?

Kitchen gadgets, mostly. My biggest game changer is the SodaStream. I love that thing!

Honored Contributor

Re: Any ""impulse"" purchases from Q that turned out to be a great product for you?

Systema microwave bowl set of four.
Respected Contributor

Goldengate and Kay SD...can you tell me the item number of the Haan steamer that you have? You both seem to love it, but the two I found in QVC's inventory have very poor reviews. I'm in the market for a really good steamer that works.

Thanks. Smile

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Esteemed Contributor

Bought an Isaac Mizrahi jacket A222048 (on clearance in two colors- -light turquoise & clear blue) from watching the video--unfortunately did not see the original presentation or would have bought the coral as well! This jacket is gorgeous, outstanding construction, the fabric feels wonderful, and both match perfectly with other things in my closet. LOVE THEM!

Isaac Mizrahi Live! French Terry Denim Style Jacket

Frequent Contributor

Josie Maren Argan Oil. Love it.

Super Contributor

Topaz,

Sorry I didn't see your question sooner, but my Haan is over three years old now and the models have all changed. I don't know if the new ones are the best to buy anymore. Mine is simple and has removable microfiber pads. I bought an extra set, so I have six, and they are all still going strong. I like the Haan I got because it's very lightweight and easy to use. However, there are lots of new makes and models on the market. You can go to a Home Depot or Target and look at a lot of them to see what you think you'd like.

Respected Contributor

Travelon bag shown recently. Inexpensive, fun, amazing function, my size, anti-theft(not sure how good it is, hope to never really find out, great colors inside and out. I think I'm crazy ... I looooove it!

Honored Contributor

Ten years ago I got my first Tivo from QVC. It was on a whim and I really didn't know anything about it, near as I can remember. It was a Toshiba brand with a DVD player and the dvr part was actually Tivo software (so it wasn't a generic dvr).

Well, that had to be one of the best things ever. I ended up buying a second, but Tivo-branded, Tivo from Tivo. I had those two Tivos for eight years until I upgraded to two newer Tivos two years ago. The two S2 Tivos still work, but technology was getting away from them, so I got two S4 Tivos to replace them. Much more options.

But for the eight years I used the one I got from QVC and the other one, it was awesome. Now - even more so. I don't know if I would have discovered Tivos if it weren't for QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

Smile I brought a large tote last year from D&B .. I thought it would be too large to carry around. Well, I was wrong it holds my I pad and other things I could not fit in a large size purse. And no need for another bag. Love it!

Regular Contributor

On 2/17/2014 Mindy D said: Systema microwave bowl set of four.

Mine too, we were watching In the Kitchen with David and the next thing I knew, I was on the phone! Love them.