Frequent Contributor

Re: Any laptop users not seeing product video buttons?

Yes,  I am also having trouble seeing the videos.   The video worked just fine  yesterday for the SAME item.  Also,   the "Enlarge"   and ZOOM" button no longer works like it did before--that feature WAS VERY IMPORTANT To us.  Appears the Tech Department is making stupid decisions on "what is best for us"-- the buyers.  Their condescending attitude toward the long-time user on this shopping site is obvious.  Would be nice if the Tech Department and the Management could do some "soul searching" about their values.  There used to be some great features on the QVC site that "someone" is taking away.  Just because they can change something that was of value to previous users does not mean they should change something just for the convenience of the IT Tech Department. "just Sayin."  Thanks

Honored Contributor

I haven't shopped lately but, for this purpose of this thread, I just went into 'recently aired' and clicked on some hideous boots (TSV I think?).  There was no 'video' option on that one.  Weird!  First time I've seen that.

Oh and yes, I use only laptops.  Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

Out of desperation, I decided to check the forums to see if others were having video problems. I just noticed this start last night. I am so relieved ... thought it was just me!

Maybe it is just mac problems? ...I am on a macbook pro... Tried Safari and Chrome. nether work.

Super Contributor

I am on a laptop too and stopped seeing videos last night.  I have Windows 7 and using IE11.

Valued Contributor

I can see the video links on my items on my Wish List. But if I check the same item on the web site, there is no video link. I can see video on my iPhone, but not on my Mac laptop. I did a test and found an item with no video link. I added it to my WL, and there was the video link once the item was on my WL. I have emailed customer service and will wait to find out what they have to say about this wide spread issue. 

Super Contributor

I checked using my Safari browser for Windows and the links are there.  When I go back to Internet Explorer they are gone.  I checked my Adobe Flashplayer and I have to most up to date version and verified it was working on the Adobe Flashplayer site.  I think QVC must have made some kind of update that has messed things up.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Morning @dooBdoo!,

Sorry for the delay, I must have been leaving for the day right as you tagged me! Smiley HappyI am going to forward your post along to the IT department for investigation.

It very well could be that the problem you and other posters have reported experincing is an issue with cookies as you described. I know that outdated cookies have given us problems before on the user end, it may be that they are giving us an issue on our end this time. 

Brittany 

Esteemed Contributor

@Brittany-QVC wrote:

Good Morning @dooBdoo!,

Sorry for the delay, I must have been leaving for the day right as you tagged me! Smiley HappyI am going to forward your post along to the IT department for investigation.

It very well could be that the problem you and other posters have reported experincing is an issue with cookies as you described. I know that outdated cookies have given us problems before on the user end, it may be that they are giving us an issue on our end this time. 

Brittany 

I'm on a Mac laptop using Chrome and see NO videos at all.

I also tried using Safari and Firefox and still no videos.

I also tried clearing the cache and still no videos.

I also tried restarting my computer and still no videos.

None 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Super Contributor

No options for viewing videos for me either

Trusted Contributor

For me, when I view a prodcut, the video pops up and blocks 1/2 the screen. Plus there is no way to "x" out of it.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004