Esteemed Contributor

Re: Any Info on TSV's for January, 2020?

@elated wrote:

@Alter Ego wrote:
This has probably been posted elsewhere, but does anyone know what the plan is yet for the multi hour TSV presentations in the middle of the night? Is that still going to happen? Thank you!

IMHO, this will not be changing anytime soon. They have had this on HSN for a long time and it has not changed. If you are hoping for a change, I don't think that will happen. Once they get on a roll on something, it never seems to change. They haven't changed up to new products and this is the way they are.

I noticed that the repeating of the TSV presentations is now beginning at 3AM Eastern instead of 1AM.  If my on-air guide is right, there is still some live programming in the middle of the night, at least for the East Coast.

Respected Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@elated wrote:

@Alter Ego wrote:
This has probably been posted elsewhere, but does anyone know what the plan is yet for the multi hour TSV presentations in the middle of the night? Is that still going to happen? Thank you!

IMHO, this will not be changing anytime soon. They have had this on HSN for a long time and it has not changed. If you are hoping for a change, I don't think that will happen. Once they get on a roll on something, it never seems to change. They haven't changed up to new products and this is the way they are.

I noticed that the repeating of the TSV presentations is now beginning at 3AM Eastern instead of 1AM.  If my on-air guide is right, there is still some live programming in the middle of the night, at least for the East Coast.

i filed a letter of complaint to Mike George. Maybe they reconsidered the policy. Many of us have difficulty sleeping at night and turn QVC on expecting original content not re-runs. Lets hope they discontinue the policy permanently. 

Patiently waiting for a Tatcha tsv - hope I dont miss it when it comes! Wish I could be notified specifically on that one!
Honored Contributor

FEBRUARY 2020

1. Preseason Style Kickoff

2. Belle Fashion

3. Barefoot Dreams

4. Tweakd Haircare

5. Gourmet Holiday

6. Gem Day

7. Mally Cosmetics

8. Clark’s Footwear

9. Apple

10. Women with Control

11. Bernini Gardening

12. Nellie’s Clean

13. Today’s Top Tech

14. Travel In Style

15. Beekman 1802

16. KitchenAid

17. Halo

18. Earth Footwear

19. Gourmet Holiday

20. Susan Graver

21. Microderm MD

22. Northern Nights Mattress

23. Roomba

24. Denim and Company

25. Philosophy Beauty

26. Bright Ideas with Sandra

27. House to Home by Valerie

28. Peter Thomas Roth

29. Patricia Nash Handbags

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

@sunshine45 many thanks for posting the list.

Jewelry shows (espeically with gemstones featured) are so few and far between these days...so I am interested in Gem Day and hope for a unique TSV and new items!

Also interested in the Barefoot Dreams TSV, didn't care for the recent Big Deal.

I am not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.