Honored Contributor

Re: Any Antonella Health Updates?

@Effie54 wrote:

@wagirl wrote:

@Effie54 ---so why do you say that? Just curious, not judging.

I mean, living on a boat seems (to me anyway) very limiting as far as accommodations whe you're recovering from an illness. 

@Effie54  Seems like it's working for Antonella. 

Respected Contributor

Antonella still has an active Go Fund Me account?🤔
If thats true, yikes, enough already.
Respected Contributor

I looked it up.. she sure does! Unbelievable..Some People have no shame nowadays..smh..
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KKlim wrote:
I looked it up.. she sure does! Unbelievable..Some People have no shame nowadays..smh..

@KKlim  I’m surprised the lady that’s running it hasn’t taken it down. Wasn’t there an amount limit listed when it first started? I would think it would have been reached. Goodness!

Respected Contributor

@KKlim  Huh?  What do you mean no shame?  Lots of people have GFM's. Why judge her so harshly?

Esteemed Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@KKlim wrote:

@KKlim  I’m surprised the lady that’s running it hasn’t taken it down. Wasn’t there an amount limit listed when it first started? I would think it would have been reached. Goodness!

The requested donation hasn't been reached.  Once it does, it's closed.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@qbetzforreal wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@KKlim wrote:

The requested donation hasn't been reached.  Once it does, it's closed.

That is not always the case. There are often many accounts that reach a goal, and continue to accept donations.

“The fear of becoming old is born of the recognition that one is not living now the life that one wishes. It is equivalent to a sense of abusing the present.” Susan Sontag
Trusted Contributor

I don't care about that whole GFM situation anymore. I just want to know how her scans were.
Btw, her short gray hair looks fabulous. I love the way she slicks it back.
Esteemed Contributor

@bobby5- if you don't have Facebook, check out Youtube.  She posts regularly on that site.

Respected Contributor

Yes, she does post YT videos--mainly about adventures on the boat--but hasn't done any health updates in awhile.