Regular Contributor
We watch QVC every day. Today on Gourmet Holiday was the most nausea inducing host performance to date. When the Faroe Island salmon was presented, the host was so incredibly animated it was terrible! Mrs. Rastelli was clearly annoyed. She barely got to speak, the host could not stand still and at one point, looked like he was Fencing!! Stumbling and speaking gibberish. This is a constant with him and yet, no one at QVC notices??
Respected Contributor

Your description makes is sound as if this host was choking on the food.  Quite dramatic.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

@KG60 Had to see who you meant.  He is one of the many hosts on QVC I cannot watch and one of the reasons I rarely watch at all.

Honored Contributor

@KG60 wrote:
We watch QVC every day. Today on Gourmet Holiday was the most nausea inducing host performance to date. When the Faroe Island salmon was presented, the host was so incredibly animated it was terrible! Mrs. Rastelli was clearly annoyed. She barely got to speak, the host could not stand still and at one point, looked like he was Fencing!! Stumbling and speaking gibberish. This is a constant with him and yet, no one at QVC notices??

Are u talking about Rick?

Respected Contributor

Does Mrs. Rastelli sell Faroe Island salmon?

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

I'm not sure what this post has to do with anxiety.  

so...a host was overly enthusiastic, as many of them are.  

and the OP didn't like  the presentation?  

who is anxious here?

Respected Contributor

I agree with @september , the title of thread makes no sense.

Esteemed Contributor

I thought the OP meant that the Host hated the taste of the Salmon and it ended up on the floor.

Honored Contributor

I tuned in just at the time I saw salmon with what looked like black bugs on top and more in the pan.  That was it for that program. 

Honored Contributor

@KG60 What does the title of your post have to do with the food demonstrations???