Frequent Contributor

I was really upsset when Anuschka left Evine, but just found out that Anuschka has moved to HSN.  The first show and TSV will be July 16th I think, somewhere around there.  I looked on their website and all the bags that are there are just about sold out. I am a true collector of their bags and have many.  I'm looking forward to new designs and styles.  The host for their first show is Sarah Anderson who came from Evine and knows the brand well.  I'm so excited and can't wait for their launch!!  If you never heard of Anuschka and love bags that are very unique, make sure you watch!

Honored Contributor

@Mega Shopper 

Since you collect Anuschka handbags, did you find new designs?

HSN celebrates their birthday in July and hopefully will have some promo codes and free shipping.

Honored Contributor

Enjoy your new Anuschka.  I love and cherish my very old designs, for me the brand has changed.  But if you like the new designs/craftsmanship....have fun and wear in good health!

Frequent Contributor

I saw a new elephant print and a cougar print, I didn't really like either of them, but on the Anuschka website, it says they will have all new designs when they're on HSN.  I guess we'll see if that's true or they're just saying that to get viewers.  They are the special value of the day for their first show!

Valued Contributor

I have always been tempted to try this line of handbags but was afraid the leather would be hard and stiff.  Is it? 

Honored Contributor

I ordered one of the bags years ago and although it was a high quality, well made bag, it just wasn't for me and I returned it.