Respected Contributor

She presented a exercise machine last week and gave a testramonial that made me cry, she was honest about how she is struggling and she doesn't like herself because she has no self control. She said she has no energy and just flops on the couch when she goes home, and was going to buy this machine and work on her loosing weight. It sounds like also a emptynest syndrome, and I could just feel her anxiety that I didn't feel so alone. My prayers to you Antronell, l love You. Thank-You for being so honest. That share was so heart felt.

Respected Contributor

I rarely see Antonella because I don't want a lot of QVC or jewelry shows, but I always enjoy her when I do see her present and find her to be about as sincere as any TV shopping host can be.

Super Contributor

LOVE, love watching Antonella...she is refreshing and sincere and fun. I will even watch when it is a show selling something I don't need or want. I appreciate that the Q has kept her since they seem to now veer toward younger new hires and I often wonder if she applied today if she would still get the job. Really enjoy her!

Respected Contributor

@hookedonq wrote:

LOVE, love watching Antonella...she is refreshing and sincere and fun. I will even watch when it is a show selling something I don't need or want. I appreciate that the Q has kept her since they seem to now veer toward younger new hires and I often wonder if she applied today if she would still get the job. Really enjoy her!

What an interesting question. I bet you're correct. I wonder if that's why she's a blonde now. Younger and blonder certainly seems to be the preference.

Respected Contributor

Love Antonella - always have, always will.  I wish she was my sister.

Honored Contributor

I no longer watch Antonella.  She's just too much....everything.  However, it has been obvious for some time that she hasn't been herself.  I wish she'd see a therapist and het her problems worked out; the lack of energy could be physical.  When the customers notice something is wrong, it's time to do something about it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Alison Wonderland wrote:

@hookedonq wrote:

What an interesting question. I bet you're correct. I wonder if that's why she's a blonde now. Younger and blonder certainly seems to be the preference.

I wonder if this is why she dyed her hair.  I am hoping she will appreciate who she is.  I use to really enjoy her.  She has great hair it looks super thick.  I remember she was pesenting a Susan Graver dress a while back before she went blonde.  She looked lovely.  She had said she never wears dresses.  Not sure if she believed how lovely she looked.  I remember on the forums people commenting on how nice she looked in that dress.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Antronella is the best.

[ Edited ]

Antonella is so unique and fun as a host, perhaps it's because she came from the medical field instead of the television or broadcast industry that she shows things more from a customer's  standpoint .  So the questions she asks vendors are more in the line of what QVC customer's would ask rather than the normal tired sales pitches....She is more sincere and honest in her presentations....

JMHO--She is at her best when she is presenting jewelry, or with Valerie Parr Hill or other home decor, depending on the vendor---a fashion show, or a kitchen show (she cooks for her family so once again, she asks the vendors good questions) ...Sometimes she does get out of control......  She is at her WORST on the Gourmet Food Shows.....On a few shows she seemed a little "off" and not her self and from what @BeccaLou  said, that might explain her behavior. .....  

I had to laugh at one show she did, an Apple Electronic Show ...I normally dont watch those ...but something intrigued me....The Apple Vendor was a cute young guy and Antonella mentioned she had arranged a date for him with  her daughter and said she had some questions for him....so I stayed tuned....LOL.  It was a very playful and funny exchange and in between Antonella still did her job and was asking intelligent questions about the laptop he was selling....Anyway it was really enjoyable and fun.  I normally dont like the hosts and these ever ending family stories but this was different since it involved the vendor on a personal basis and she STILL asked good questions and made good comments regarding the laptop's capabilities and performance....And the vendor responded with humor and he seemed to really like and enjoy Antonella too...They also did a demonstration using the Face to Face APP with Justin's (the vendor's) family.....and Antonella talked to Justin's mom and she mentioned that Justin didn't mention about the date with his own family....which amused Antonella....It was a good show! Woman LOL

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: Antronella is the best.

[ Edited ]

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Alison Wonderland wrote:

@hookedonq wrote:

I wonder if this is why she dyed her hair.  I am hoping she will appreciate who she is.  I use to really enjoy her.  She has great hair it looks super thick.  I remember she was pesenting a Susan Graver dress a while back before she went blonde.  She looked lovely.  She had said she never wears dresses.  Not sure if she believed how lovely she looked.  I remember on the forums people commenting on how nice she looked in that dress.Smiley Happy

@sunshine 919 

A LOT of the hosts went blonde, or got blonde highlights....it was as if QVC sent out an email directive.....But Antonella said with her hair it was due to the fact that the gray hair was coming in faster and she had to have her hair dyed more often and it was drying out her hair......so this way the treatments wouldnt be required as often...or at least thats what I heard her say one time regarding her blonde look....But with her skin color most viewers do like her hair dark better....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I thought it was a wig.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man