Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

It must be so hard to sell sell sell and still seem genuine and real and fun, I have so much admiration for the Hosts at QVC, I'm watching Antonella and she's adorable.!

Respected Contributor

Re: Antonella

Respected Contributor

I like Antonella..........enjoyed her with Martha Stewart the other day.............................

Esteemed Contributor

I enjoy Antonella too!  Though she can go off the rails sometime, she makes me laugh!  She has a quick wit; can come out with some zingers! I think hosts enjoy working with her!!

Respected Contributor

She’s unique and very funny 😄, a real kick. A one of a kind.

Respected Contributor

She seems like a great person, but I find her hard to listen to.

Respected Contributor

I LOVE LOVE LOVE ANTONELLA!!!!!! 🥰🌹🥰

Trusted Contributor

@Iris in bloom wrote:

It must be so hard to sell sell sell and still seem genuine and real and fun, I have so much admiration for the Hosts at QVC, I'm watching Antonella and she's adorable.!

I agree with you @Iris in bloom  Antonella is one of the good hosts and she asks all the right questions about a product. It really helps when you don't know that much especially when she presents the technology products. Now jewelry is her Speciality!

Honored Contributor

With Antonella, you get what you get.  She is pretty rough around the edges...not really professional.  I suppose that is what makes her likeable to many. I find her laugh tiresome after awhile. 

Esteemed Contributor

@kelsey17 

I actually watched the whole show and not for the clothes!  I loved how well they did the show -- especially when Antonella told her she loved Bon Jovi!  She was blushing...she is just so down to earth + that's what I love about her just says what she's thinking!!!