QVC Customer Care

Re: Antonella this Saturday...

This post has been removed by QVC because of the active link to another retailer.

Valued Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper  I wasn't suggesting to pick anyone apart. Everyone goes through difficult times in life. I'm glad she's okay and prospering. 

Trusted Contributor

Antonella is back on her feet! She did great tonight. And she looks so good. She gels her hair & combs it back. I think it's the best it's ever looked.
Trusted Contributor

I always liked Antonella before, but I just can't watch her. I don't know what happened to her; there is just "something" off about her.

Of course I wish her well with her health issues.

Contributor

Antonella has been thru so much. Following her journey through her firing from QVC and her cancer. For the life of me I never understood why she was let go. I could think of a couple that should have been! Too honest was her downfall. Lisa Robertson has stood by her side. Best of luck to her and her Silpada venture.

Respected Contributor

@Fiber artist wrote:

Antonella has been thru so much. Following her journey through her firing from QVC and her cancer. For the life of me I never understood why she was let go. I could think of a couple that should have been! Too honest was her downfall. Lisa Robertson has stood by her side. Best of luck to her and her Silpada venture.

Beyond all the speculation, no one knows why she was let go. Low sales and issues in other areas of her work performance all could be factors.

Honored Contributor

@banned again wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Cherylou    From my own observations of her attitude the last couple of years, I would have fired her too had I been her employer.

I wouldn't say she had a poor attitude: maybe an unpolished demeanor. And yes, we do know that she was fired which I think some would describe as poor treatment despite the severence package.

@banned again    A poor attitude often manifests itself in what might be called an "unpolished demeanor", in which case firing, especially after counseling with no change, would have been an appropriate response by the company.

I got the feeling for a long time that something, not necessarily work related, was going on in Antonella's life and she didn't know how to handle it. I don't know of course if she sought help but she should have.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

She probably was ill as she was soon diagnosed with cancer. I believe she was treated badly because I sent thru the same thing at my job when I became very ill. And, the sane with you...you have no idea what she was going thru.
Valued Contributor

link, anyone?

Valued Contributor

The Q treated her horribly and I wish her the very best.

oh gawd, not THAT again! Robot tongue