Honored Contributor

Is anyone going to watch Antonella this Saturday on Facebook sell Silpada jewelry?  I saw her annoucement on FB and she really looked good.  Silpada has some beautiful stuff too!

Respected Contributor

Re: Antonella this Saturday...

@San Antonio Gal dang it!I'm not on facebook.what kind of jewelry is she selling?is it gemstones?

Honored Contributor

Mostly sterling silver pieces @Luvsmyfam .  

Respected Contributor

@Luvsmyfam You can go to their website if interested in the jewelry.

Respected Contributor

@Luvsmyfam  Did you say in another thread & post that you got the special anchor necklace made and sold for AN?  Couldn't remember which posters here got it. I thought it was very pretty.

Esteemed Contributor

I remember that jewelry as bigger and bolder than what was shown on Antonella's FB site. What I own from many years ago is much different from what she's showing. Will probably watch to make sure Antonella really is healthy and well again! I wish her the best in this endeavor.   

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Trusted Contributor

I would order from silpada now if I could get her discount and she could get credit. I cant find it. I'm more concerned with making sure she gets credit. 

Trusted Contributor

I'm not on FB, but glad to hear Antonella is getting back on her feet again with her jewelry line.  I wish her nothing but the best!

Honored Contributor

@SoCal Bred  She has an open FB page. Anyone can see it. Google her name and Facebook.

Trusted Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ  - Thank you!