Trusted Contributor

Re: Antonella this Saturday...

Oh really? I don’t need jewelry but I adore her and have been following her posts on FB on the boat.
Esteemed Contributor

She was selling Barbara Bixby jewelry the last time I saw her. I wonder what happened.

Honored Contributor

Wow.  Silpada.  I didn't realize they were still around.  I had a couple of friends who sold that line 20+ years ago.

@elated maybe the Bixby jewelry Antonella was selling was from her own collection?

Trusted Contributor

@San Antonio Gal

I agree...she looks really good. Her short gray hair is gorgeous. Looks like she puts a little gel in it & combs it back.
Respected Contributor

No, I won't be watching, have enough jewerly. I do wish her well though. Hope she and her husband are doing better.

Trusted Contributor

I peeked in not for the jewelry but to get a glimpse of Antonella, she still has that smile and spunky personality in spite of what she and her husband have been through.  Best of luck on your new jewelry endeavor, Antonella!

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

maybe the Bixby jewelry Antonella was selling was from her own collection?

No. It wasn't: she directed the viewer to go to the Bixby website.

Trusted Contributor

Just watched her show. A couple kinks to iron out, but she did really well.
Valued Contributor

Silpada used to be the Tupperware of jewelry home sales. I bought a couple of pieces from a friend who hosted a party. I'm glad she's doing better but would not by Silpada again. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Luvsmyfam  and others interested - Antonella's show is posted on you tube.  I didn't post the link since it would probaby get poofed.

I haven't watched the entire show.  Just took a peek and she really looks good.  Love her shorter hairstyle!  She's always had that passion when selling jewelry on the Q.  Hoping this venture works out for her.  Smiley Happy