Trusted Contributor

@sunny man wrote:

I love Antonella!!!! However, the new color (totally blonde) I can't agree with that for her.  I am all for her new body (weight loss) and a new person with a "NEW" attitude; however, the blonde hair is a ".........."  (you fill in the blank).  The highlights she previously had in her hair were gorgeous!!!  Honestly I was watching QVC the other night and initially I thought she was a new representative; then I realized it was Antonella.  I'm not feeling the totally blonde hairdo.  It totally changes her look!!!!!

She lost weight?

She looked the same during the GILI show from yesterday.

Honored Contributor

It’s a wig. She’s just changing up her look for awhile. Sometimes a girl gets bored. Funny, I thought the wig’s cut is a bit like Pat’s real hair. 

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@ScarletDove wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@ScarletDove wrote:

She cut her beautiful nails and they are now short.....they were so beautiful long for they defined her as well as her darker hair!

@ScarletDove  Antonella's nails were fake before -- very, very fake.  They were thick gel coated nails -- she did a video on her FB page once on how she did her nails herself instead of going to a manicurist.  She was a riot!

I always thiought her fake nails took away from her whole look.  I think her glorious real nails are wonderful, fresh, and youthful.  

@Caaareful ShopperThanks for the info since I do not use FB so would have missed the hilarity; part of the beauty of Antonella is her humor, eternal happiness and ability to laugh at herself.  I have long nails therefore like them and liked Antonella's except some of the nailpolish colors were a bit like neon lights!  You and I will just have to disagree on her nails!

@ScarletDove  I bet your nails are lovely! Smiley Happy

@Caaareful Shopper  Thank you! They are not so long that I cannot garden, cook, type, knit, etc.  They do not look like those awful nails on Marie Osmond, hers are extremely long and look like pointed claws!

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

It’s a wig. She’s just changing up her look for awhile. Sometimes a girl gets bored. Funny, I thought the wig’s cut is a bit like Pat’s real hair. 

@Mindy D, it's not a wig.  Antonella talks about her lighter hair on her FB page.   

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Mindy D wrote:

@Mindy D, it's not a wig.  Antonella talks about her lighter hair on her FB page.   

I suppose that someone will need to break the news to Antonella that she is wearing a wig.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Valued Contributor

They weren't long they were fake. I should say underneath her fake long nails they were short.