Regular Contributor
Watching Antonella host the Diamonique show this afternoon and she has natural nails now!!! Whoever did her hair, did a beautiful job on the color!
Respected Contributor

Love Antonella and she is a very pretty woman but I think she looks better with dark hair.  JMO. 

Respected Contributor
I was just watching some of her show and wondered if she was wearing a wig then looked at program guide and did not see a wig show. I think she looks great, but in the end it’s what she is comfortable with. Did not notice her nails. Erin, Diamonique Representative, has a new hairstyle also.
Valued Contributor
  • I think her nails look a thousand times better!  As a brunette who gets blonde highlights, my hair has at times looked like hers when the stylist overdoes it.  I really didn't think it worked that well with my skintone and I've since found a happy medium with lowlights and highlights all mixed in with my natural haircolor.  Maybe if I hadn't seen Antonella before, it wouldn't be so jarring to see her totally blonde.
Respected Contributor

Re: Antonella's nails

[ Edited ]

She cut her beautiful nails and they are now short.....they were so beautiful long for they defined her as well as her darker hair!

Occasional Visitor

I love Antonella!!!! However, the new color (totally blonde) I can't agree with that for her.  I am all for her new body (weight loss) and a new person with a "NEW" attitude; however, the blonde hair is a ".........."  (you fill in the blank).  The highlights she previously had in her hair were gorgeous!!!  Honestly I was watching QVC the other night and initially I thought she was a new representative; then I realized it was Antonella.  I'm not feeling the totally blonde hairdo.  It totally changes her look!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@ScarletDove wrote:

She cut her beautiful nails and they are now short.....they were so beautiful long for they defined her as well as her darker hair!

@ScarletDove  Antonella's nails were fake before -- very, very fake.  They were thick gel coated nails -- she did a video on her FB page once on how she did her nails herself instead of going to a manicurist.  She was a riot!

I always thiought her fake nails took away from her whole look.  I think her glorious real nails are wonderful, fresh, and youthful.  

Trusted Contributor
Love her short natural nails!
Super Contributor

I missed the show...I have to go watch a video from it.  I love Erin and she has the most perfect manicure!!  Glad to hear Antonella went with short natural nails...I love that look.

Honored Contributor

Her nails looks great.  I don't care for her hair color.  I loved the darker hair with highlights.  The blonde is not flattering at all on her.