Esteemed Contributor

Re: Antonella's Latest Update Todoay.

I feel it's a bit much to put your life out there for all to see.  I think having cancer is such a personal thing, it was for me anyway.  I know we all vent in a different way but her illnesses seem get an awful lot of attention.   When I was ill and getting treatment, I was astonished how many others were ill too.  People suffer more than we know everday so it's best to pray for all and not focus so much on one person who I feel is just looking for attention.  I am sorry, don't beat me up, JMHO.

Respected Contributor

@LindaSal I totally agree with you.  I too went through cancer and treatment and it is devastating.  Though I don't fault AN for her wanting to share things with the public, i definitely did not outside of immediate family. I do understand though that we're all different and if this helps her on her journey then I support her.

Honored Contributor

I'm sorry, but I have a hard time watching her videos.  But that's probably part of why I didn't watch her when she was hosting.  I did watch part of the video and it sounds like her only choice of a place to live is the boat.  I'm sorry.....but where is her family?????  Why aren't they providing housing for her and her husband?????  It just doesn't make sense to me.  That's what family does.  I pray that she can hold it together to get through all she's going through.  I just seems like one thing after another.  More than any one person should have to deal with. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bobby5 wrote:
@elated

I agree with everything you said. I feel bad for her, but I'm confused as well.
And I'm going to take it one step further. Hear me out everyone. This last update just made me feel a little wary. Not about her cancers. I absolutely believe her & I'm praying for her. I'm talking about these updates she's giving. In this last video, I feel like she gave just enough information to make you "tune in next time." She "teased" that whole boat thing again, said she has it figured out, but didn't elaborate on it. And she brought up patreon again. Look, I know her life is devastating right now but let's face it, this might make people sign up for her patreon.
One more thing. She says she's venting to her facebook friends because she doesn't want to vent to her family because they're sad. These videos are on the internet. Her husband & kids can see them. The whole world can see them.
I feel for Antonella. I'm praying for Antonella. I had breast cancer myself 4 years ago. I know everyone handles things differently, but this is just getting a little weird for me.

@bobby5 ITA,  I wish her well and a speedy recovery, but something is off here.

Honored Contributor

I'm very sorry for her health issues, but this whole thing about living on a boat sounds very sketchy to me...

Respected Contributor

I haven't watched her latest video. Did she mention anything about the bone marrow biopsy she was to have?  Just wondering.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Krimpette wrote:

I'm sorry, but I have a hard time watching her videos.  But that's probably part of why I didn't watch her when she was hosting.  I did watch part of the video and it sounds like her only choice of a place to live is the boat.  I'm sorry.....but where is her family?????  Why aren't they providing housing for her and her husband?????  It just doesn't make sense to me.  That's what family does.  I pray that she can hold it together to get through all she's going through.  I just seems like one thing after another.  More than any one person should have to deal with. 

@Krimpette. Antonella has a large extended family plus a husband and adult children, yet she never mentions them.  She acts as though she's alone in the world....possibly to get sympathy?  I think she's very manipulative and for whatever reason, we're being "played".

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Krimpette wrote:

@Krimpette. Antonella has a large extended family plus a husband and adult children, yet she never mentions them.  She acts as though she's alone in the world....possibly to get sympathy?

I remember Antonella always talking aout her big, Italian family. There big get togethers. How she hosted huge number of  family for holidays. 

Often times others telling of their hardships and overcoming them, can be helpful in giving her positive hopefulness. Or maybe it's not as bad as it seems.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Krimpette wrote:

@Krimpette. Antonella has a large extended family plus a husband and adult children, yet she never mentions them.  She acts as though she's alone in the world....possibly to get sympathy?  I think she's very manipulative and for whatever reason, we're being "played".

A post that proves having two YouTube channels and a Facebook page about your private life leaves a person open to scrutiny.

Antonella's updates are disjointed and difficult to follow. I pray for her well being and restoration to good health...

Respected Contributor

Some "friends" on FB are offering to pay her rent if she lives in an apartment rather than on a boat.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky