Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Antonella's Latest Update Todoay.

@KKJ wrote:

I haven't watched her latest video. Did she mention anything about the bone marrow biopsy she was to have?  Just wondering.

@KKJ 

she did briefly and said it hurt like you know what......very painful.

she then said they repositioned the needle and it made a difference in the amount of pain she had during the biopsy.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

i am not sure why people are assuming that family and friends are not helping her?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

Patreon is an American membership platform that provides business tools for content creators to run a subscription service. It helps creators and artists earn a monthly income by providing rewards and perks to their subscribers
Honored Contributor

@bobby5 wrote:
Patreon is an American membership platform that provides business tools for content creators to run a subscription service. It helps creators and artists earn a monthly income by providing rewards and perks to their subscribers

@bobby5  Thank you. So it has nothing to do with religion?

Valued Contributor

Did I miss hearing?  I'm waiting to hear the bone marrow biopsy results.  Biopsies give  definitive information.  Hoping the best for dear Antonella!

Trusted Contributor

Patreon has nothing to do with religion. It's a way to make money.

Antonella didn't say anything about her bone marrow biopsy results.
Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@BirkiLady wrote:

In this video, Antonella's eyes and nails appear much more healthy than in previous videos. I'm delighted she's finally going to an Endo, although saddened it is for yet another diagnosis of something else. Either her current physicians aren't helping her to their best ability or could she be on Medicaid?

It seems all of these appointments are taking forever. When I first had lumpectomies (and my son was only four), everything was done within a few days. The surgeries were completed within a week at most - and I've had more than I'm able to count. There was never this lengthy waiting time, which scares me for Antonella. I fear there will be problems with cancer spreading into her glands (in the armpits), which is serious and very difficult to recover from (from what I hear from friends who have had that surgery).  

Delighted Kathy Levine and other QVC friends have contacted her via email. It obviously helps her to know others are thinking of her during this difficult time. 

Now, my question: Is she asking for money with the P (whatever it is)? I'm not Catholic and have no idea what she's talking about. How I hope she has saved over the years and isn't resorting to that.

Is her husband still in the picture? Has he found employment with health insurance? Why aren't their children helping her/them? I don't understand this.

Hope her lumpectomies go well and she begins a return to health and happiness. 

@BirkiLady  I wondered what that P thing was also. It's a Catholic thing? I'm confused. Yes, her husband is there. I don't think he found a job but not sure. I only read the posts on FB by her friends. 

@proudlyfromNJ, it is connected to someone's YouTube channel. People receive content according to what tier they join. It has absolutely nothing to do with Catholicism. Many Youtubers add to their income with a Patreon account. Only one or two people I follow have a Patreon account, though. I watch "A Small Wardrobe" and she has Patreon. You can join and receive extra content monthly. A nominal fee is taken out of your credit card monthly. I joined her's for awhile but eventually stopped. It tended to be repetitive and not worth the money.

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@BirkiLady wrote:

In this video, Antonella's eyes and nails appear much more healthy than in previous videos. I'm delighted she's finally going to an Endo, although saddened it is for yet another diagnosis of something else. Either her current physicians aren't helping her to their best ability or could she be on Medicaid?

It seems all of these appointments are taking forever. When I first had lumpectomies (and my son was only four), everything was done within a few days. The surgeries were completed within a week at most - and I've had more than I'm able to count. There was never this lengthy waiting time, which scares me for Antonella. I fear there will be problems with cancer spreading into her glands (in the armpits), which is serious and very difficult to recover from (from what I hear from friends who have had that surgery).  

Delighted Kathy Levine and other QVC friends have contacted her via email. It obviously helps her to know others are thinking of her during this difficult time. 

Now, my question: Is she asking for money with the P (whatever it is)? I'm not Catholic and have no idea what she's talking about. How I hope she has saved over the years and isn't resorting to that.

Is her husband still in the picture? Has he found employment with health insurance? Why aren't their children helping her/them? I don't understand this.

@BirkiLady  I wondered what that P thing was also. It's a Catholic thing? I'm confused. Yes, her husband is there. I don't think he found a job but not sure. I only read the posts on FB by her friends. 

@proudlyfromNJ, it is connected to someone's YouTube channel. People receive content according to what tier they join. It has absolutely nothing to do with Catholicism. Many Youtubers add to their income with a Patreon account. Only one or two people I follow have a Patreon account, though. I watch "A Small Wardrobe" and she has Patreon. You can join and receive extra content monthly. A nominal fee is taken out of your credit card monthly. I joined her's for awhile but eventually stopped. It tended to be repetitive and not worth the money.

@Trinity11  Interesting. Thank you. I saw a post from someone who thought it might be associated with religion.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@BirkiLady wrote:

@Trinity11  Interesting. Thank you. I saw a post from someone who thought it might be associated with religion.

@proudlyfromNJ, absolutely nothing to do with religion. Patreon is used for adding to one's income. It is completely nominal and from what I have seen a lot of YouTuber's have it. The Daily Connoisseur has it and she is living a fairly luxurious life.

Esteemed Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

I thought the same thing about her appointments. She has been reporting on her cancer since December 14th and no treatments. It does seem like a long time.