Respected Contributor

Re: Antonella's Latest Update Todoay.

I too, found her video difficult to watch. This may be how she is coping. I have no idea. What is 'PATREON' and what did she say about it? I must have missed that.

I wish her all the best.

Honored Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

So sorry @Trinity11 . Can't imagine going through it with young children.  What a shock it must've been. Hope all is well with you now!

@KKJ , I hope you are doing well, too. Yes, I have done well but as you know the fear of it coming back is always there...

Honored Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

I too, found her video difficult to watch. This may be how she is coping. I have no idea. What is 'PATREON' and what did she say about it? I must have missed that.

I wish her all the best.

@ellaphant A lot of Youtubers have Patreon accounts for their subscribers. You join for additional content. The fees are different dependent upon the content you wish to view. 

Trusted Contributor

@alicedee

You summed it up so well. I agree with everything you said.
Honored Contributor

@febe2 wrote:

Has anyone thought that maybe Antonella is asking in her way for her Q supporters to try and get her her job back for her? Could that be?

@febe2.  Hopefully, she is realistic enough to know that isn't an option.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@febe2 Wth all the health issues she's going through, she'd have to be taking a lot of time off from work.  

Respected Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@ellaphant wrote:

I wish her all the best.

@ellaphant A lot of Youtubers have Patreon accounts for their subscribers. You join for additional content. The fees are different dependent upon the content you wish to view. 

There is also an option to make a custom pledge. The info is on her FB page.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Esteemed Contributor

In this video, Antonella's eyes and nails appear much more healthy than in previous videos. I'm delighted she's finally going to an Endo, although saddened it is for yet another diagnosis of something else. Either her current physicians aren't helping her to their best ability or could she be on Medicaid?

It seems all of these appointments are taking forever. When I first had lumpectomies (and my son was only four), everything was done within a few days. The surgeries were completed within a week at most - and I've had more than I'm able to count. There was never this lengthy waiting time, which scares me for Antonella. I fear there will be problems with cancer spreading into her glands (in the armpits), which is serious and very difficult to recover from (from what I hear from friends who have had that surgery).  

Delighted Kathy Levine and other QVC friends have contacted her via email. It obviously helps her to know others are thinking of her during this difficult time. 

Now, my question: Is she asking for money with the P (whatever it is)? I'm not Catholic and have no idea what she's talking about. How I hope she has saved over the years and isn't resorting to that.

Is her husband still in the picture? Has he found employment with health insurance? Why aren't their children helping her/them? I don't understand this.

Hope her lumpectomies go well and she begins a return to health and happiness. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

@febe2 Wth all the health issues she's going through, she'd have to be taking a lot of time off from work.  

Just imaine all the benefits she would have had if her illness came while she wss still working. 

Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

In this video, Antonella's eyes and nails appear much more healthy than in previous videos. I'm delighted she's finally going to an Endo, although saddened it is for yet another diagnosis of something else. Either her current physicians aren't helping her to their best ability or could she be on Medicaid?

It seems all of these appointments are taking forever. When I first had lumpectomies (and my son was only four), everything was done within a few days. The surgeries were completed within a week at most - and I've had more than I'm able to count. There was never this lengthy waiting time, which scares me for Antonella. I fear there will be problems with cancer spreading into her glands (in the armpits), which is serious and very difficult to recover from (from what I hear from friends who have had that surgery).  

Delighted Kathy Levine and other QVC friends have contacted her via email. It obviously helps her to know others are thinking of her during this difficult time. 

Now, my question: Is she asking for money with the P (whatever it is)? I'm not Catholic and have no idea what she's talking about. How I hope she has saved over the years and isn't resorting to that.

Is her husband still in the picture? Has he found employment with health insurance? Why aren't their children helping her/them? I don't understand this.

Hope her lumpectomies go well and she begins a return to health and happiness. 

@BirkiLady  I wondered what that P thing was also. It's a Catholic thing? I'm confused. Yes, her husband is there. I don't think he found a job but not sure. I only read the posts on FB by her friends.