Honored Contributor

Re: Antonella's Latest Update Todoay.

@Trinity11      you said:

Antonella's updates are disjointed and difficult to follow.

I agree with this statement... she is  unhinged and disturbingly  overly animated  along  with the laughing and facial movements... I think there is more going on here than discussed... 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have backed off on most of my posting, but feel I need to say something aout this.  At my age, I have learned to pay attention when the "warning bell" goes off in my head. And it is chiming big time over this situation.

As others have said, many things aren't adding up here.  Antonella has a husband...why is she showing pictures of huge piles of "stuff" and giving the impression it is up to her to sort through and pack it all?  My ex was no Prince Charming, but if I had received two cancer diagnoses, he would have told me to go rest and done all the major stuff himself...and called in help from adult kids and friends, if necessary.  Unless her husband is a total jerk and her adult children are selfish and uncaring, she has help.

Again, as others have said...it doesn't ring true that she isn't sharing this stuff with her husband and adult children.  If your spouse or Mom was putting videos on YouTube about his/her cancer journey...is there anyone here who would NOT watch those videos?  Of course we would watch.  Her family is well aware of what is going on.

I can totally understand being scared and wanting extra support...and asking the general public for prayers if you have that platform.  But when "patreon" is mentioned....again that alarm goes off in my head.

There are a lot of really kind-hearted people who post here, and I don't like to see good people manipulated.  I wish Antonella well, and am offering prayers for her health...but I hope people who are not family or personal friends will keep their wallets zipped.

Respected Contributor

As I've posted previously, a cancer diagnosis is devastating and I had a total nervous breakdown. I can only imagine what AN is going through. I won't judge her on her behavior as she's going through a lot right now.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Trinity11      you said:

Antonella's updates are disjointed and difficult to follow.

I agree with this statement... she is  unhinged and disturbingly  overly animated  along  with the laughing and facial movements... I think there is more going on here than discussed... 

@SeaMaiden , I am praying for her. I am trying to be kind because with serious illness comes overwhelming stress. She probably needs to stop sharing her health journal because the internet is not always kind. 

Honored Contributor

@alicedee  Guess it's a good idea to warn people not to donate anything. Her family can help and take care of her. 

Frequent Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@febe2 wrote:

@elated wrote:

I watched her on you tube and feel bad for her . Also, I am confused about what is really happening in her life. Some of her statements don't make sense to me. How can a person fighting cancer live on a boat. It just seems strange. Hopefully, it will work out.

Living on a houseboat is not much different than living on land. I've spent weeks on a 48ft. houseboar with a gallery kitchen, shower/bathroom and beds for four! 

If she's moving for finances, it will help her with that. I don't think it will hurt her health. Maybe with Covid, it will even help.

@febe2 It's not a houseboat.  It's a sail boat...big difference!

Before her cancer diagnosis, she & her husband were going to go sailing to warmer climates during cold weather and stay there for a while then come back up north in the summer...basically sailing up and down the eastern seaboard.

I agree with @Anonymous032819 .  She should rent an apartment or condo for a year or so to get past the worst of her treatments and be on more stable ground..

I can'imagine going what she is going through and moving to a small sailboat and out of her home just as she is going to have surgery...maybe multiple surgeries...I wish her the best outcome!

Sorry, haddon, I just assumed they were planning on a houseboat. With her diagnoses, she will need all her strength in a large battle for wellness. She will need a lot of stability and strength to do this. This isn't vacation time....

Honored Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

As I've posted previously, a cancer diagnosis is devastating and I had a total nervous breakdown. I can only imagine what AN is going through. I won't judge her on her behavior as she's going through a lot right now.

@KKJ , you make an excellent post. When I was diagnosed with breast cancer I had a 5 year old son. I had panic attacks worrying about whether I would be there for him growing up. A diagnosis of cancer can bring on enormous stress. I don't want to judge Antonella's reaction rather pray for her ability to seek out the best care possible.

Frequent Contributor

Has anyone thought that maybe Antonella is asking in her way for her Q supporters to try and get her her job back for her? Could that be?

Honored Contributor

@febe2 wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

@febe2 wrote:

@elated wrote:

I watched her on you tube and feel bad for her . Also, I am confused about what is really happening in her life. Some of her statements don't make sense to me. How can a person fighting cancer live on a boat. It just seems strange. Hopefully, it will work out.

Living on a houseboat is not much different than living on land. I've spent weeks on a 48ft. houseboar with a gallery kitchen, shower/bathroom and beds for four! 

If she's moving for finances, it will help her with that. I don't think it will hurt her health. Maybe with Covid, it will even help.

@febe2 It's not a houseboat.  It's a sail boat...big difference!

Before her cancer diagnosis, she & her husband were going to go sailing to warmer climates during cold weather and stay there for a while then come back up north in the summer...basically sailing up and down the eastern seaboard.

I agree with @Anonymous032819 .  She should rent an apartment or condo for a year or so to get past the worst of her treatments and be on more stable ground..

I can'imagine going what she is going through and moving to a small sailboat and out of her home just as she is going to have surgery...maybe multiple surgeries...I wish her the best outcome!

Sorry, haddon, I just assumed they were planning on a houseboat. With her diagnoses, she will need all her strength in a large battle for wellness. She will need a lot of stability and strength to do this. This isn't vacation time....

@febe2  Actually from what I remember, it wasn't a vacation, the boat would be home. Of course now with cancer, if that is true, living on a boat wouldn't be feasible.

Respected Contributor

So sorry @Trinity11 . Can't imagine going through it with young children.  What a shock it must've been. Hope all is well with you now!