Occasional Contributor

Antonella's Latest Update Todoay.

I just read on You Tube Antonella's latest information about upcoming surgery, her tests and other things.  She is SO courageous and being strong in this video.

Prayers to out to our dear Antonella.

Honored Contributor

Re: Antonella's Latest Update Todoay.

See the source image

Honored Contributor

she also mentioned testing for cushings disease.

i cannot believe they are still going to live on a boat! she has A LOT going on in the next month.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
QVC Customer Care

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I didn't see the update and don't follow Antonella but I'm sorry she's battling this and wish her many prayers of healing and comfort ❤️ If she wants to be on a boat with her husband good for her ❤️

Honored Contributor

Antonella posts all her very personal business online.  Now commenting on what she herself has written is unkind.  We comment on plenty of non-QVC employees who are public figures and those comments are never mentioned as being unkind.  I'm confused by the double standard.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I watched her on you tube and feel bad for her . Also, I am confused about what is really happening in her life. Some of her statements don't make sense to me. How can a person fighting cancer live on a boat. It just seems strange. Hopefully, it will work out.

Frequent Contributor

I watched Antonella for a long time. Then I didn't and when I looked back, she was not only gone but terrible things happening in her life.

Antonella is an extrovert who shares everything and loves people. I'm so sorry that nothing but joy and good things are not now in her life. She's in my prayers, and I hope her health and good happenings return to her. 

She looks on the Q and the Q's audience as her friends. I'm sure she has many many of those in her life. 

Frequent Contributor

@elated wrote:

I watched her on you tube and feel bad for her . Also, I am confused about what is really happening in her life. Some of her statements don't make sense to me. How can a person fighting cancer live on a boat. It just seems strange. Hopefully, it will work out.

Living on a houseboat is not much different than living on land. I've spent weeks on a 48ft. houseboar with a gallery kitchen, shower/bathroom and beds for four! 

If she's moving for finances, it will help her with that. I don't think it will hurt her health. Maybe with Covid, it will even help.

Respected Contributor

The last video on YouTube that I can find that Antonella posted was 1 week ago...Is there a more recent one?