Frequent Contributor

The blouse she is wearing now on Colors of Gemstone Jewelry....it is a soft blue, almost periwinkle, with pleats and a long sleeve with smocking on the wrist...a peasant style blouse I'd say.

I have looked all over, even in hosts' closet, and cannot locate it......any ideas?

Thank you, have a great weekend!

Smiley Very Happy

Contributor

I'm looking for it too!  Does anyone recognize that pretty top ?

Respected Contributor

@savories: Take a look at Denim & Co. Item A214343 Gauze Peasant Shirt with Knit Tank. I think this may be what you're looking for.

Respected Contributor

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@savories: Take a look at Denim & Co. Item A214343 Gauze Peasant Shirt with Knit Tank. I think this may be what you're looking for.

That's not it.  Antonella's has pin tucking at the top and this one doesn't. 

Esteemed Contributor

She wears the prettiest tops!

Frequent Contributor

No, that's not it, although I did give that a look....I did several searches; peasant blouses. pleated blouses, blue blouses...all fruitless.....if I was on FB I would just ask her, but sadly no.

Thanks for your help! I appreciate it :-)

Susan

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Antonella's Blouse

[ Edited ]

If it helps, I'm pretty sure it's not currently available on the Q--I also did searches for all the different details on the shirt (there are quite a few things going on) and didn't see anything similar enough to share. Good luck!

Honored Contributor

Re: Antonella's Blouse

[ Edited ]

@savories and @junebug217,   You can ask the hosts questions on their Facebook page and also you can send an email message to them.

At the bottom of any screen on the QVC site, click/tap on "Meet Our Hosts."

image.jpeg

You'll be redirected to a page of host photos.  

Click/tap on Antonella's photo to go to her profile.  

Then you can click/tap on the Facebook icon

or the email icon to contact her either way.

image.jpeg

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Frequent Contributor

Thank you so much for your suggestion regarding asking a question on the hosts' site.

Sadly, I emailed Antonella a question about aomething she was wearing about 2 years ago and never received a response, not even from a PA, so I don't wish to go down that road again!

And since I am not on FB I will just keep my eyes open for it!

Thank you all!

Susan