Respected Contributor

Re: Antonella's 15th Anniversary Show on Q2

I would trade Jane for Antonella any day. I am sure Jane is a very nice and friendly person in real life but too much. No more about your daughter’s likes and dislikes same for your sister. Enough.

Contributor

PUT HER SHOW ON THE MAIN CHANNEL. CAN'T GET Q2.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Regardless of how you look at it, Q is the main channel and Q2 is like it's little sister.  They don't do a live broadcast of the TSV on Q2.  It's not broadcast live 24/7 like the main channel and not everyone even gets the channel.  

There is no way Jane, Shawn, Amy, etc. would get their anniversary show on Q2.  It would be done on the main channel.  ALL the hosts' anniversary shows have been done on the main channel.

While I think I'm the only person on this board who does not care for AN as a host, I think it's slap in the face to put her anniversary show on Q2.     

@Lipstickdiva: You're right about Jane, Shawn and Amy. As a matter of fact, Amy did have her 10th anniversary show on the main channel two or three months ago. 

Respected Contributor

Wonder who makes the decision on who gets an anniversary party on QVC or QVC 2?

Valued Contributor

I'm watching it now.  Beautiful cake they presented her in the beginning.  HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ANTONELLA! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Happy Anniversary to Antonella!  🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉

I usually don't watch much Q2, but I'm watching now.  Maybe it was a marketing strategy to pull people into Q2.  It worked on me.  😂

Trusted Contributor

I'm really enjoying the show. She's so funny. And I love her outfit tonight.😊
Respected Contributor

I believe that TPTB have their favorites. Right now I think Shawn, Amy, definitely Courtney. These are the ones that stick out to me and maybe Antonella is not on that list. I could be wrong but age is a factor. Does not matter who our favorites are. I do not think Jill was on the list either.

Honored Contributor

I just caught the tail end of the Anniversary show and all I can say is IMO she will never see another 15 years with the Q. Too much of a big change in her looks and performance, I just can't watch her anymore. I would not want to work for a company where I felt I could not be my true self and had to fit an image. I guess that's the entertainment shopping channel game these days.

Respected Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

Happy Anniversary to Antonella!  🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉

I usually don't watch much Q2, but I'm watching now.  Maybe it was a marketing strategy to pull people into Q2.  It worked on me.  😂

@wildcat fan: It worked for me, too. I've never watched a full program on QVC2, but because I like Antonella, I watched the whole two hours and enjoyed it.