Reply
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,284
Registered: ‎04-23-2010

Re: Antonella on beautiful in her own right.


@alarmclock wrote:

dark hair = grey roots

 

bad blonde bleach job = fried to a crisp and black roots

 

Either choice means maintenance.

 

Sorry.  I do not buy her grey hair story.  Touch up kits take ten minutes and she can get her hands on Joan Rivers hair powder any time she walks into the beauty office.

 

Her real nails are what she had when she started.  Why she decided to do her own [very obviously] fake nails is beyond me.

 

Her hair is now dead.  It will not take a curl.  

 

You can look any way you want to look but this is a bad look and I think she knows it.  I do not see the blond lasting very long.  As soon as her dark roots come in, it will mean more time than she would have ever spent on covering a few grey hairs.


So is everyone else's.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,266
Registered: ‎11-03-2018

Re: Antonella on beautiful in her own right.

She did her own nails?  Oh, why would anyone do that?  LOL

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 15,789
Registered: ‎06-27-2010

Re: Antonella on beautiful in her own right.

 

             I think her hair looks shiny and healthy, and I don’t have any reason to believe she fabricated the reason for making a change.  This video with Erin Moseley is a show from yesterday.

 

 
 

 

~“Your story is important, you're part of a bigger story; your life matters; you're not alone in the places you feel stuck.” TWLOHA
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,437
Registered: ‎06-12-2010

Re: Antonella on beautiful in her own right.


@Bri369 wrote:

She did her own nails?  Oh, why would anyone do that?  LOL

 

 


She sure did.

 

That's why I posted what I did.

 

 

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,437
Registered: ‎06-12-2010

Re: Antonella on beautiful in her own right.


@dooBdoo wrote:

 

             I think her hair looks shiny and healthy, and I don’t have any reason to believe she fabricated the reason for making a change.  This video with Erin Moseley is a show from yesterday.

 

 
 

 


Not at all sure where you see shiny and healthy.

 

The shade is already brassy which means it was not done properly.

 

Changing from brunette to blonde is an hours long - and sometimes days long - process.

 

This was blonde-ed up way to fast.

 

Grew up in a salon.  I know nails and I know color and bleach.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,916
Registered: ‎02-22-2015

Re: Antonella on beautiful in her own right.

[ Edited ]

@alarmclock  Isn't Kristine Zell blonde naturally? It goes well with her complexion. She may highlight or lighten her hair, but I think she's always had light hair. 

 

ETA: Perhaps Antonella is going to let her hair grow out naturally from blonde to grey? Who knows? Who really cares? It's her hair. My hair has never been dyed. One of these days the grey will overtake the brown. It won't surprise anyone! I'm a lot older than Antonella at 71. Give her a break. Her sparkling personality shines through no matter what she does with that glorious head of thick hair!

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Posts: 11
Registered: ‎01-14-2019

Re: Antonella on beautiful in her own right.

If that is her own hair, she should look for a new hair stylist.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 29,142
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Antonella on beautiful in her own right.

The shade of her hair looks different under those studio lights but that will happen.  I have my hair highlighted and I love it except in my one bathroom, it looks more brassy because of the lighting.  

 

Her hair does look like a wig.  If she hadn't said otherwise, I can see why people would think that.  Is this the work of Calista?

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,532
Registered: ‎05-23-2010

Re: Antonella on beautiful in her own right.

It’s definitely a wig. The prettiest part of Antonella is her infectious smile. She is always laughing and pleasant. I love it when she’s on. I’m glad to see her selling things beside jewelry. She’d be awesome in a cooking show. 

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,437
Registered: ‎06-12-2010

Re: Antonella on beautiful in her own right.


@BirkiLady wrote:

@alarmclock  Isn't Kristine Zell blonde naturally? It goes well with her complexion. She may highlight or lighten her hair, but I think she's always had light hair. 

 

ETA: Perhaps Antonella is going to let her hair grow out naturally from blonde to grey? Who knows? Who really cares? It's her hair. My hair has never been dyed. One of these days the grey will overtake the brown. It won't surprise anyone! I'm a lot older than Antonella at 71. Give her a break. Her sparkling personality shines through no matter what she does with that glorious head of thick hair!

 


No, Zell has dark brown hair.  She has had various amounts of highlights since she started.  You can't tell what's bleached and what isn't?

 

Antonella does not have that much grey!  When the black roots start, think of me.

 

As for that sparkling personality, you must love to be shrieked at.

 

Me?  Not so much.