Esteemed Contributor

Re: Antonella on beautiful in her own right.

On her FB page, she said she did it because she couldn't keep up with the gray.

Esteemed Contributor

Gray is a nice color too.

Esteemed Contributor

@Jinlei wrote:
She does not look good in blonde hair. I like her with her dark hair. JMO

@Jinlei  .... I agree ... I like the dark hair color better 🙃

Contributor

I dyed my hair blonde due to the keeping up with the gray problems. I like it blonde and it doesn't matter to me who else likes it. Or doesn't like it. It's only hair. To me it is a personal choice and no one else's business.

I like Ant, no matter what her hair color is. 

Honored Contributor

We all like to change it up from time to time, it’s just hair.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Super Contributor

She looks lovely with her blond hair, and I really like her short nails.

When I read all the catty remarks about the hosts and women in general, would you please post photos of yourself so we may make comments on the way you look?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bobby5  @qbetzforreal  and all other posters who have corrected me ~ What a complete surprise! I've watched the video again, and you are correct. Sorry, I don't FB with hosts and didn't have a clue! This is going to take a little bit of getting used to, but if Antonella is happy then I'm happy for her. Thank you for setting me straight! 

I would think keeping it blonde will, ultimately, be as much work as keeping it dark, but don't know. Mine has been going grey naturally; never going to shock anyone whenever it does decide to take the leap to more grey than brown. 

ETA: Her nails are still my main compliment to Antonella. They are gorgeous! So glad she took the plunge and removed those long faux nails. Am aware many posters have complained about them and should be very happy with her lovely hands. She's a very attractive woman. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

@Reilley wrote:

She looks lovely with her blond hair, and I really like her short nails.

When I read all the catty remarks about the hosts and women in general, would you please post photos of yourself so we may make comments on the way you look?

But wouldn't that also be body shaming?

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Respected Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

@bobby5  @qbetzforreal  and all other posters who have corrected me ~ What a complete surprise! I've watched the video again, and you are correct. Sorry, I don't FB with hosts and didn't have a clue! This is going to take a little bit of getting used to, but if Antonella is happy then I'm happy for her. Thank you for setting me straight! 

I would think keeping it blonde will, ultimately, be as much work as keeping it dark, but don't know. Mine has been going grey naturally; never going to shock anyone whenever it does decide to take the leap to more grey than brown. 

ETA: Her nails are still my main compliment to Antonella. They are gorgeous! So glad she took the plunge and removed those long faux nails. Am aware many posters have complained about them and should be very happy with her lovely hands. She's a very attractive woman. 

Agree!  So much better without those long faux nails.

Trusted Contributor

I don't think she had fake nails.  But either way, I watch and enjoy Antonella because she has a beautiful personality and she is fun.  No matter what color her hair, color of her nails, or how long her nails are.