Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Antonella on beautiful in her own right.

Just watched the video of the Diamonique show with Erin Mosley. LOVE Antonella's natural nails!! They are gorgeous and she is using a very pretty, subtle polish. Nothing garish or tacky glittery. So pleased she finally removed those long, faux nails. Plus, she will be able to play in her garden so much easier.

OK, didn't anyone else realize Antonella was wearing a blonde wig?? I'm 99% sure that is not her own hair. Her hair is too thick and gorgeous to go light and blonde with her skin coloring and complexion. Also, there is a wig show coming up! Think she's demostrating how many people can really be fooled by a wig. And, she apparently fooled a lot of QVC viewers. I've read the other post about her nails and hair . . . and had to comment in a seperate thread.

Love Antonella's nails. Her hands are beautiful. Enjoyed the videos for Diamonique with Erin, too!  

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Antonella on beautiful in her own right.

I'd like to see the video.  Can you tell me where I can find it? Thank you.

Trusted Contributor

It's not a wig. She said she went blonde because her gray hair is coming in so fast now & it was too noticeable with her brown hair. I think people think it's a wig because she has such thick hair.
Frequent Contributor

Others have mentioned that on AN's Facebook page, AN has posted videos showing that her new blonde hair is not a wig. Here is a screen capture from her FB page.

Screen Shot 2019-05-14 at 7.07.35 PM.png

Frequent Contributor

@newjersey wrote:

I'd like to see the video.  Can you tell me where I can find it? Thank you.

Here is one: https://www.qvc.com/Diamonique-Asscher-and-Baguette-Ring-Set%2C-Sterling-Silver.product.J357806.html...

Trusted Contributor

@QsMom , thank you.  Her nails look nice shorter and I like the color. I can't tell if it's light gray or a pale purple.  Thank you for taking the time to find a video for me.

Esteemed Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

Just watched the video of the Diamonique show with Erin Mosley. LOVE Antonella's natural nails!! They are gorgeous and she is using a very pretty, subtle polish. Nothing garish or tacky glittery. So pleased she finally removed those long, faux nails. Plus, she will be able to play in her garden so much easier.

OK, didn't anyone else realize Antonella was wearing a blonde wig?? I'm 99% sure that is not her own hair. Her hair is too thick and gorgeous to go light and blonde with her skin coloring and complexion. Also, there is a wig show coming up! Think she's demostrating how many people can really be fooled by a wig. And, she apparently fooled a lot of QVC viewers. I've read the other post about her nails and hair . . . and had to comment in a seperate thread.

Love Antonella's nails. Her hands are beautiful. Enjoyed the videos for Diamonique with Erin, too!  

@BirkiLady- Her nails are natural and she has dyed her own hair.  I noticed her going lighter and lighter.

Frequent Contributor

@newjersey wrote:

@QsMom , thank you.  Her nails look nice shorter and I like the color. I can't tell if it's light gray or a pale purple.  Thank you for taking the time to find a video for me.

You are welcome. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Love her natural nails, oh my though, hope the blond hair is a wig.

Trusted Contributor

She does not look good in blonde hair. I like her with her dark hair. JMO