Honored Contributor

When I think of Antonella, I think of her wearing that beautiful black SG cold-shoulder dress.  Very flattering, especially with A's complexion and hair color. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

Thursday evening I watched her with H BY HALSTON,what a terrific show.She made me laugh so many times,it seem she like to make people happy,an smile.Some of the hosts,are starting to get on my nerves,all into there selves  trying to overpower the vendor.Antinella is  just great all thetime.

Super Contributor

Does anyone remember the "Friends" episode with Ross's blindingly white teeth?  I am reminded of it when I see Antoinella...and Paula Deen.  Too bizarre.

Esteemed Contributor

@bewise wrote:

Thursday evening I watched her with H BY HALSTON,what a terrific show.She made me laugh so many times,it seem she like to make people happy,an smile.Some of the hosts,are starting to get on my nerves,all into there selves  trying to overpower the vendor.Antinella is  just great all thetime.

----------------

I happen to check the Q2 deal and saw the show with Antonella.  She makes me laugh too!!  I think she is just a happy, go-lucky lady who enjoys her job and her life!!  I do think the vendors and models enjoy her overall cheerfulness.....

Esteemed Contributor

@corita wrote:

@bewise wrote:

----------------

I happen to check the Q2 deal and saw the show with Antonella.  She makes me laugh too!!  I think she is just a happy, go-lucky lady who enjoys her job and her life!!  I do think the vendors and models enjoy her overall cheerfulness.....

ITA - I saw the show, and it was great. Antonella is just so natural. Although she's been there 11 years, like most of them she just hasn't lost her naturalness and her niceness.

Like Cameron, too. They both have a good sense of humor. Cameron has that quiet, sly, sense of humor. I really enjoy him and together they're quite a team.