Esteemed Contributor

Re: Antonella looks absolutely radiant lately

Recent picture from FB

May be an image of 1 person and body of water

Trusted Contributor

Her Go Fund Me is still active..........

Honored Contributor

@BoopOMatic wrote:

Her Go Fund Me is still active..........

@BoopOMatic   I wonder why if they can live a carefree lifestyle on a yacht?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@qbetzforreal - Thanks for posting her picture! She looks very happy!  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

They fixed up an old dumpy boat. I followed her. They sold their extremely large home from when she worked on QVC plus she probably saved money during her working years and also her husband. It’s not exactly a luxury yacht. I don’t understand the Go Fund Me because I’m sure she has good health insurance. But I’m not so ending my days wondering. Many people who don’t know the person’s circumstances start unnecessary Go Fund Me pages.
Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

She looks good and I wish her good health.  That was cute her dog was photo bombing the show......🐶

@Spurt I thought she had a cat 

Honored Contributor

@Stray wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

She looks good and I wish her good health.  That was cute her dog was photo bombing the show......🐶

@Spurt I thought she had a cat 

@Stray 

I dont know that much about her personal life or pets,  but I did see her dog in the video......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

@misschristy wrote:
They fixed up an old dumpy boat. I followed her. They sold their extremely large home from when she worked on QVC plus she probably saved money during her working years and also her husband. It’s not exactly a luxury yacht. I don’t understand the Go Fund Me because I’m sure she has good health insurance. But I’m not so ending my days wondering. Many people who don’t know the person’s circumstances start unnecessary Go Fund Me pages.

What happened to the Endeavour 42 yacht, which they purchased, and wrote an online review about? 

“The fear of becoming old is born of the recognition that one is not living now the life that one wishes. It is equivalent to a sense of abusing the present.” Susan Sontag
Respected Contributor

@misschristy How are you so "sure she has good health insurance"?   Maybe she doesn't.

Trusted Contributor

Wow! Antonella looks absolutely glowing! I have always admired her great attitude and positive outlook.