Trusted Contributor

Antonella looks absolutely radiant lately

[ Edited ]

Link removed

Here's a video of Antonella and omg it brought me back to old Antonella. The hair looks amazing and she is reminding me of the reasons we fell in love with Antonella. I think we all can see Antonella seemed not herself in her last year at the QVC and the blond hair didn't work. She looks the best she's ever looked IMO now and so on point. The shorter hair makes her look younger.

Honored Contributor

Re: Antonella looks absolutely radiant lately

@JONNYSBRO I don't respond to click bait and never a fan of hers.

Respected Contributor

I've seen a couple of her "Saturday Silpada"  jewelry shows and agree she looks great in her silver short hair, and seems very happy. Haven't seen a health update from her in some time. I know she had a rough go of it back when she was getting treatment. Hope she's okay.

Esteemed Contributor

Hmmm LR was always a big fan of AN

Trusted Contributor

Here's hoping all the best to Antonella.

Valued Contributor

When life gives you lemons ........she has a positive attitude and beautiful smile and outlook.

Honored Contributor

She looks good and I wish her good health.  That was cute her dog was photo bombing the show......🐶

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

I hope she gives a health update. She's supposed to be getting scans soon & she's usually more than willing to share that info.

@Spurt
Antonella's dog is adorable with her fur blowing in the breeze lol, but I get nervous when I see her on deck. It's hard to tell how close she is to the edge of the boat.
Honored Contributor

Aw, I wish I could have seen it before they deleted it on you.

I hope she is doing well!  I only know a bit about her struggles of late, but I always liked her.   She always seemed sweet, kind, and fun.

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt I'm thinking the link was removed as A is now selling merchandise and links to other retailers are not allowed.