Trusted Contributor

Re: Antonella is visiting LR on Sunday

Wonderful news!  They would be great working with each other!

Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@JasoninBoston wrote:

Smiley Happy

@JasoninBoston 

You know darn well that LR isn't going to share a minute of her time in front of the camera unless it's just a visit from someone.

Esteemed Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

@JasoninBoston wrote:

Smiley Happy

@JasoninBoston 

You know darn well that LR isn't going to share a minute of her time in front of the camera unless it's just a visit from someone.

@shaggygirl 

Obviously you spend tremendous amounts of time with Lisa that you know her schedule so well.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hopi wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

@JasoninBoston wrote:

Smiley Happy

@JasoninBoston 

@shaggygirl 

Obviously you spend tremendous amounts of time with Lisa that you know her schedule so well.

@hopi 

Yeh off and on. You know how when your driving along and you come across an accident you can't help but rubberneck? Same kind of thing.

Super Contributor

@Ramineh this is probably a sales tactic on Lisa's part to try and get QVC customers to come to her site and shop, she knows the following Antonella had and how upset everyone is with her leaving- just too phoney for me- I like Antonella though but Lisa I can take with a a grain of salt

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@arizona babe wrote:

@Ramineh this is probably a sales tactic on Lisa's part to try and get QVC customers to come to her site and shop, she knows the following Antonella had and how upset everyone is with her leaving- just too phoney for me- I like Antonella though but Lisa I can take with a a grain of salt

More like the other way around.  Lisa has almost 400,000 followers on FB along with her Youtube and Twitter.  Plus all the videos that Q still gets paid for that Lisa appears on.  Antonella is not even close.  This was Antonella's call ..  Lisa can't be as awful as many of you make her to be.  People are reaching out to her in their time of need and Lisa is there for them.     Not the wonderful Q.

Contributor

Lisa said it on a video on her FB page
Contributor

Not sure if they will do a chat together. Usually Lisa has a chat on Sunday evenings.
Respected Contributor

I guess the days where women stood beside each other and encourage each other is gone. Some of these posts are very sad. (I know this is a place to post ones opinions) I don’t think anyone posting here know both Lisa and Antonella on a personal level to where they can actually know the situation. I only wish both of them the best on their new collaboration what ever it will be. Lisa has done well since leaving QVC and hoping the same for Antonella. When one door closes another door opens.
Trusted Contributor

@Naturesbeauty wrote:
I guess the days where women stood beside each other and encourage each other is gone. Some of these posts are very sad. (I know this is a place to post ones opinions) I don’t think anyone posting here know both Lisa and Antonella on a personal level to where they can actually know the situation. I only wish both of them the best on their new collaboration what ever it will be. Lisa has done well since leaving QVC and hoping the same for Antonella. When one door closes another door opens.

What a thoughtful post!  Thank you @Naturesbeauty 

I couldn't agree more about so many posts being quite sad!

Unfortunately, many so called opinions turn into host bashing by the same posters over and over.  Quite often those are quickly removed by the wonderful mods without a trace--so not everyone may happen to notice.  I think that happened with an entire thread today--which I couldn't find after stepping away from my computer.  But the boarderline host bashing ones do seem to be allowed.

This is my opinion obviously which is very often vilified!!