Honored Contributor

Re: Antonella is visiting LR on Sunday

They are like water and oil. I just do not see a collaboration happening. I am sure Lisa feels sorry for Antonella because she is such a mess over being fired.  Just wants to reach out. Nice jester. Can not see them working together. 

Trusted Contributor

I think Lisa and Ant did a cooking video together that was one of those that they showed on Christmas day. They seemed to really enjoy being together and it was a fun one to watch.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

They are like water and oil. I just do not see a collaboration happening. I am sure Lisa feels sorry for Antonella because she is such a mess over being fired.  Just wants to reach out. Nice jester. Can not see them working together. 

@SeaMaiden  Lisa has had other QVC people on her chats. She doesn’t work with any of them. They just do a chat. Lisa is in the selling business.

Esteemed Contributor

@hopi wrote:

@arizona babe wrote:

@Ramineh this is probably a sales tactic on Lisa's part to try and get QVC customers to come to her site and shop, she knows the following Antonella had and how upset everyone is with her leaving- just too phoney for me- I like Antonella though but Lisa I can take with a a grain of salt

More like the other way around.  Lisa has almost 400,000 followers on FB along with her Youtube and Twitter.  Plus all the videos that Q still gets paid for that Lisa appears on.  Antonella is not even close.  This was Antonella's call ..  Lisa can't be as awful as many of you make her to be.  People are reaching out to her in their time of need and Lisa is there for them.     Not the wonderful Q.

I think it's nice Lisa and Antonella are reuniting, but hasn't it pretty much been established that Lisa bought a lot of those followers?  She had around 100,000 for a long, long time.  Then seemingly overnight the total dramatically  increased to include a whole lot of creepy foreign men.

Contributor

Creepy men are creepy. Doesn’t matter foreign or domestic! Your statement about LR’s FB followers doesn’t make sense: “ Then seemingly overnight the total dramatically increased to include a whole lot of creepy foreign men.”
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Ramineh wrote:
Creepy men are creepy. Doesn’t matter foreign or domestic! Your statement about LR’s FB followers doesn’t make sense: “ Then seemingly overnight the total dramatically increased to include a whole lot of creepy foreign men.”

Lots of Lisa's male followers are gay.  Does that make them "creepy"?

What about all the women that follow and post about Chaz Dean are they "creepy" cause Chaz a man!

I am tired of people insuinuating that me or Jonny or any man that happens to like Lisa has a perverse attaction to her or is a stalker!  For me---that couldn't be further from the truth!!

And is along the lines of the poster who acused me of prentending to be a guy because I have the "voice " or tone of a women!!

What a bunch of craziness.....

Contributor

@JasoninBoston I agree. To say “creepy foreign men” is offensive on so many levels.
Esteemed Contributor

@JasoninBoston wrote:

@Ramineh wrote:

Lots of Lisa's male followers are gay.  Does that make them "creepy"?

What about all the women that follow and post about Chaz Dean are they "creepy" cause Chaz a man!

I am tired of people insuinuating that me or Jonny or any man that happens to like Lisa has a perverse attaction to her or is a stalker!  For me---that couldn't be further from the truth!!

And is along the lines of the poster who acused me of prentending to be a guy because I have the "voice " or tone of a women!!

What a bunch of craziness.....

@Ramineh I wrote the men were "creepy" because of the comments made on her FB page.  I wrote "foreign" because they were apparently not in or from the U.S.  I have nothing against men wanting to follow a host/former host, but the content to the point of trying to proposition her was what I refer to as "creepy."  I recall one posted a photo of a giant cucumber along with comments.  Creepy, sick, disgusting. . .whatever you want to call it--it was inappropriate and the reason why I stopped checking her page and watching her chats.  This topic and how her number of followers suddenly increased has been discussed here in depth the past.  

@JasoninBoston aka @Swissguy  aka ??? . . .  your insinuation that I was referring to sexual orientation is way off the mark.  Your playing the victim card and seeing things that aren't here gets quite tiresome.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Ramineh wrote:
@JasoninBostonI agree. To say “creepy foreign men” is offensive on so many levels.

@Ramineh Sad that you're offended by someone calling out some sickos who made inappropriate comments on Lisa's FB page.  They were creepy.  They were posting as men.  They were admimittedly not from the U.S.  "Creepy foreign men" applies to this context.  Again, sad you get offended so easily. . .or could it be you're just looking for an argument and excuse to get the thread closed?  

Valued Contributor

They have so much in common - love of Italy, love of jewelry, love of cooking, love of horses, this could only end up being a win-win for them and for us - let's hope!!!