Contributor

I love a lot of the hosts, as I think they are good at their craft. Lord knows I couldn't do it! I have been watching Antonella today and she is so real and funny! She is hosting TIG bags and she was talking about how much she enjoys a new bag and said it might be wrong but I can't help it! Then she said she can't wait to transfer her things in a new bag and can't wait, and said sometimes I've done it in the parking lot as I couldn't wait!I couldn't stop laughing because I am guilty of that as well! And each new bag is my favorite, then when I use an older bag I remembered it was my favorite!  

You are keeping it real Antonella! Thanks for helping me recouperate!  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Antonella is so darn funny!

I was watching Antonella and always enjoy her presentations!  Her comments are funny. She manages to share all the pertinent info about the products, and does not resort to baby talk nor silly behavior.   

Regular Contributor

I agree! She's such a warm and genuine person. I don't see her that much because she usually does the jewelry shows and I don't buy much jewelry but she's great!

Honored Contributor

Antonella is adorable.... who among us hasn't loaded up a brand new coveted bag out in the parking lot??  I have....  stripping off tags and throwing the stuffing in the store plastic bag... LOL Woman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

Antonella is every woman and that's why we all relate to her. Hiring her as a host was one of the best decisions the Q has ever made, host wise. I remember she said she interviewed 3 times before she finally got the job, can you imagine!

Honored Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

Antonella is adorable.... who among us hasn't loaded up a brand new coveted bag out in the parking lot??  I have....  stripping off tags and throwing the stuffing in the store plastic bag... LOL Woman LOL

I have never done that.  It takes me a while to load up a new bag.  I need to clean out the old one (sort through a lot of receipts and other paperwork usually, gather up Splenda packets, etc. ), and then decide - by switching everything around - what stuff should go into what pocket/compartment  in the new one.  It takes me quite a while to transfer bags.  No - I would never do that in a parking lot.  I usually spread everything out on my bed and sort through what's in the old one and then experiement with what-goes-where in the new one.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Yes, I agree. She is a good host. One of my favorites. 

She knows her stuff. And, she likes to add in her two cents which is usually quite funny. She seems to be genuine with a lot of spunk. Yes, she may giggle a lot - but she seems to enjoy what she does. If you have to work, at least have a good time doing it!! Keep it up Antonella!!

-Texas Hill Country-
Contributor

A girl after my heart! Leave trash and junk in the old bag, throw stuffing and tag in the store bag and rock on!  Lol

Honored Contributor

I have never done that.  It takes me a while to load up a new bag.  I need to clean out the old one (sort through a lot of receipts and other paperwork usually, gather up Splenda packets, etc. ), and then decide - by switching everything around - what stuff should go into what pocket/compartment  in the new one.  It takes me quite a while to transfer bags.  No - I would never do that in a parking lot.  I usually spread everything out on my bed and sort through what's in the old one and then experiement with what-goes-where in the new one.

-----------------------------------------------------

I change out my bags so often that I have a couple of little make up bags that I have all my little stuff in, stuff that never changes but needs to be replaced when worn out (like chap stick, dental floss, etc.), so what I do put into the compartments is usually items that can easily be transferred (my diabetes bars, hair comb, etc.)  What used to take me time was the wallet (which I'd change out to match) but I don't do that anymore now that I'm using an RFID wallet, and can clean that out at my leisure....  I've been known to change bags in about  5 minutes.... I know, it's compulsive... Woman LOL 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Regular Contributor

She does come across as very genuine. Love that she doesn't prattle on & on about her personal life..it's refreshing.