Esteemed Contributor

Re: Antonella has almost 19,000 followers on her new FB page

[ Edited ]

@GoneButNotForgotten wrote:

I took a look at her Facebook page (the personal one, not the QVC-connected one) and as far as I can tell, Antonella hasn't said a word.She's posted lots of pictures of herself but...why bother to create a Facebook page if you're not going to use it? It is just so her devotees can have a place where they can continue to gather and heap praise on her?

I don't get it.

@GoneButNotForgotten 

It's just a page where her fans can continue to worship her, profess their undying love for her, and basically just gush over her.

Also, if she wants her fans to know anything, she can leave a message on that page.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO  You are astonished a lot. Never an AN devotee. She was a tv sales person. That's it.

Valued Contributor

@Anonymous032819  That's where you are wrong.  You say Antonellla is nothing more than a sales person.  No, she was much more than that. Yes she was a salesperson but she was genuine, she loved people and she wanted to be sure we knew exactly what we were buying. She was clear and honest. And although certainly she wouldn't know me if she passed me in the street, if I stopped her she would be happy to talk to me and thankful for the compliments. She was someone I always watched, whatevr she was selling and I can tell you by the interactions she had with callers, the vendors and the models that she was kind and caring. Plus, she had a great sense of humor! There was never that hard edge to her that a lot of salespeople have

Valued Contributor

Agree with @kjae . Also when you work for a high profile company you usually sign things that say you are not allowed to discuss any internal workings of the company. If you violate that you could lose any settlement that was made or even suffer a lawsuit so she is not likely to discuss what happened at QVC

Honored Contributor

At least Antonella doesn't have to buy her FB likes like someone else did.  LOL

Trusted Contributor

Love I love how u say something they were a tv sales person totally discrediting the amazing Joseph Segal's vision for QVC. He created QVC because he said on other networks there was so much hard selling. He wanted a softer sale and hosts that u trusted and made a personal connection with. People watched joan and kathy because of the personalities and they just bought based on them. Antonella was the QVC dream as she was a huge viewer and knew all the hosts. She was like a viewer.
Esteemed Contributor

@Whosits wrote:

@Anonymous032819  That's where you are wrong.  You say Antonellla is nothing more than a sales person.  No, she was much more than that. Yes she was a salesperson but she was genuine, she loved people and she wanted to be sure we knew exactly what we were buying. She was clear and honest. And although certainly she wouldn't know me if she passed me in the street, if I stopped her she would be happy to talk to me and thankful for the compliments. She was someone I always watched, whatevr she was selling and I can tell you by the interactions she had with callers, the vendors and the models that she was kind and caring. Plus, she had a great sense of humor! There was never that hard edge to her that a lot of salespeople have

That was her job to be "kind and caring" .

If she met you on the street, I'm sure that she would be polite and say "Thank you" for the compliments, but don't mistake that for becoming instant bosom buddies where the two of you will start hanging out together.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

At least Antonella doesn't have to buy her FB likes like someone else did.  LOL

@Bri369  😂😂

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

She must wonder where those 19,000 were when she was trying to sell stuff on TV.

@ValuSkr 

But it might be hard to find her when she was "banished" to Q2 which a lot of cable systems don't even carry, and a lot of viewers refused to stream (maybe because of limits on data etc).....she wasnt given a regular time slot like some hosts that DOMINATE QVC (and a few of these arent very well liked as you can tell by the continuous comments posted here and on FB..)...............

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

She likely has been advised not to post yet. Imagine she has an agent advising her. Probably still in process of getting organized. I don’t do FB so hope she continues on IG. Stacy has posted a couple times since last week on IG, but nothing to do with Q.

JillB was a totally different situation so can’t be compared to those let go.