Honored Contributor

Re: Antonella answers questions in new video....

@Tinkerbell3 wrote:

I think you need a hobby!

@Tinkerbell3.  Please put a notification on your post.  We don't know to whom you're referring.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Tinkerbell3 wrote:

I think you need a hobby!

@Tinkerbell3.  Please put a notification on your post.  We don't know to whom you're referring.

@Kachina624  Do we really care?

Trusted Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ 

Where did you hear/see that everything was ok?

Honored Contributor

@bobby5 wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ 

I saw it on Lisa Robertson's FB, but originally I guess it came from Antonella's. She has a video about it.

Trusted Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ

Thanks for the info. I just watched the video. It was a nerve sheath tumor, not a sarcoma. So she's good to go.
Trusted Contributor

I am so happy to hear this!

I just watched her video and it's super sweet.  I don't have FB but I could still watch it and you may also enjoy watching it as well. Basically-- she thanking everyone for their prayers and asking that we send prayers for all those that need healing.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@bobby5 wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ 

I saw it on Lisa Robertson's FB, but originally I guess it came from Antonella's. She has a video about it.

Thank you @proudlyfromNJ for the update. What wonderful news for her family! Health is everything and glad that Antonella got good news!Heart

Respected Contributor

@Shepherd  My experience have been that you get a severance check/payout and in order to get that, you can't badmouth the company or go to a competitor for a set amount of time.

I can't imagine that she didn't get a fairly large amount to leave unless there was something that would get her fired, but I doubt she was fired, since it seemed to be a mass layoff of several hosts all at the same time.

I don't think your former company has the ability to limit your employment opportunities unless there was money that was paid to her to not go to the competition.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

The video she posted is also on YouTube, in case you are not on FB.

How odd that LisaR would post about Antonella. I guess people do anything to grab attention.
Honored Contributor

@Kindaglitzy wrote:
The video she posted is also on YouTube, in case you are not on FB.

How odd that LisaR would post about Antonella. I guess people do anything to grab attention.

@Kindaglitzy  Not odd at all they are friends. She has been visiting with Antonella and quite a few other vendors and hosts. She seems to have lunch and get togethers with a number of people from QVC or the QVC old days.