Honored Contributor

Re: Antonella answers questions in new video....

If I required medical services, I'm not sure I'd be comfortable living on a boat.

Respected Contributor

She shares way too much personal information with thousands of strangers. IMO

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Esteemed Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:

She shares way too much personal information with thousands of strangers. IMO

@mom2four0418   I agree!  When people share too much it is like they just want attention.  People will drift away fast. Too many posts about her on here.  Notice you don't see post about the others that were let go, because they are not on social media crying the blues.

Honored Contributor

Bless her heart.

Respected Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

Bless her heart.

Sincerely sad that she cant afford her home but there are better options than a boat - a modest apartment or even an RV would make more sense. I am fearful this will not work out.

Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

Bless her heart.

Sincerely sad that she cant afford her home but there are better options than a boat - a modest apartment or even an RV would make more sense. I am fearful this will not work out.

@Reever  The thing is, it is what her and her husband want. Not what you would do. They obviously don't want a modest apt. or an RV. Many people live on boats.

Respected Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

Bless her heart.

Boy, that's a pretty big leap to assume that she can't afford to own a home. Are you her accountant? Privy in some other way to her financial information? I know at least 2 couples that are full time boat dwellers. It's not an inexpensive life. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Respected Contributor

@FrostyBabe1 wrote:

@Reever wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

Bless her heart.

Boy, that's a pretty big leap to assume that she can't afford to own a home. Are you her accountant? Privy in some other way to her financial information? I know at least 2 couples that are full time boat dwellers. It's not an inexpensive life. 

@Reever  didn't say that Antonella couldn't afford to own a home she was commenting on the video that Antonella made saying that they had to sell their current home because they could no longer afford the mortage payment.   Those words came right out of Antonella's mouth.  

Respected Contributor

I'm with you. Let's hope it's just a benign nerve sheath tumor. If it's malignant then I don't see her living on a boat for awhile. If it's a sarcoma she will also have to be on land. Let's pray for her.

Trusted Contributor

@JackieHN wrote:

I'm with you. Let's hope it's just a benign nerve sheath tumor. If it's malignant then I don't see her living on a boat for awhile. If it's a sarcoma she will also have to be on land. Let's pray for her.

I agree-- I feel she needs prayer....