Trusted Contributor

Re: Antonella and LR in the kitchen

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

You just came across this video?  

Funny how this video was just discovered and Antonella bleached her hair and Lisa's sales are slow.

Anything to generate interest.

Esteemed Contributor

I would think that a great many of the posters on these boards know who LR is.

And isn't that the universe of people we're communicating with?

Trusted Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

I would think that a great many of the posters on these boards know who LR is.

And isn't that the universe of people we're communicating with?

Yes.

And that's the problem.

Lisa is known in a small world.  Her fans like to think she is an international superstar.

Jane Q. Public has no idea who she is. 

Trusted Contributor

No matter whether you are for Lisa or against her, can we all remember when watching QVC was fun?  I think the hosts would admit that they used to enjoy being on air so much more back in the 90s to about 2010 or so.  Remember the QVC Local and the remote shows?  My mother and I went to both of the 50-in-50 shows for our state.  The Q gave customers lapel pins in their purchase boxes, each for a different state. It was really wonderful to enjoy each adventure as the states were visited. I miss those days.  I still shop but it's not the same.

Trusted Contributor

@sashamatthews wrote:

No matter whether you are for Lisa or against her, can we all remember when watching QVC was fun?  I think the hosts would admit that they used to enjoy being on air so much more back in the 90s to about 2010 or so.  Remember the QVC Local and the remote shows?  My mother and I went to both of the 50-in-50 shows for our state.  The Q gave customers lapel pins in their purchase boxes, each for a different state. It was really wonderful to enjoy each adventure as the states were visited. I miss those days.  I still shop but it's not the same.

If they only paid attention to this.

Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate

Esteemed Contributor

@alarmclock wrote:

@sonnykay wrote:

Can we just put LR to rest. Who cares where she is or what she's doing. Probably a lot of.people don't know who she is or care.

I will bet that if I walked in my nail salon or hair salon with a picture of her and asked if anyone knew who she was, I would get blank stares.

Even at the height of her fame on QVC, no one I knew had any idea who she was.  I was a pretty big QVC watcher back then, but even to me she was just one of the hosts who was featured prominently.  I never thought of her as any kind of superstar or household name - just someone who would likely be known to people who watched shopping channels.

Now many people in that group don't even know who she is because they started watching after she left.  So she's pretty unknown to lots of current shopping channel watchers too because there's no reason they would know her.  If she's happy doing what she's doing, that's fine - But she certainly hasn't achieved any kind of celebrity status.

Esteemed Contributor

I liked Lisa a lot when she was a host. I thought she was one of the best QVC had. I still like her & wish her the best.I admire her business acumen.

I purchased a really nice necklace from her & wear it often.However, I’m not obsessed with all things Lisa.I’m not a tribe member nor do I have any intentions of spending my vacation with her.

If the OP wants to spend his time obsessing over Lisa that’s his choice.The more people argue with him the more he’s going to post.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate

QVC Customer Care

This thread is locked for commenting...