Super Contributor

Antonella and Justin last night 😂

Did anyone catch the Big Deal last night with Antonella and Justin Sochovka? It was a hoot. She arranged a date with him and her daughter, Hope. Let's just say things didn't go as Antonella had hoped, or him for the that. He was so flustered and embarrassed, laughing embarrassed by her teasing him. They were great together. You can see the video on her Facebook page, you don't have to have a Facebook to watch it. You can tell she really likes him as a friend / colleague and hopeful SIL, and that he adores her.

It was playful but, if you don't like her style or tendency to elbow vendors or hosts then, you won't like it. 

https://www.facebook.com/AntonellaNesterQVC

Valued Contributor

Re: Antonella and Justin last night 😂

I agree. I love AN, and I prefer him presenting over his mom, much more enjoyable.

Respected Contributor

OMG that was so funny.  I would love to see a picture of her daughter.

Valued Contributor

That was hilarious. I was practically crying I was laughing so hard. Antonella is a treasure, and that young man is a sweetheart.

Honored Contributor

Yes, it's really cool to deliberately embarrass someone on national TV.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

If that wasn't the cutest... Antonella is halarious just being herself, and owning it.

Super Contributor

Loved it. They seemed very comfortable with each other.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

If you have an Italian American mother you totally understand..... 🤣 🤣 

And they still managed to get a lot of product info out there too...  😄

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Ane1Care wrote:

Did anyone catch the Big Deal last night with Antonella and Justin Sochovka? It was a hoot. She arranged a date with him and her daughter, Hope. Let's just say things didn't go as Antonella had hoped, or him for the that. He was so flustered and embarrassed, laughing embarrassed by her teasing him. They were great together. You can see the video on her Facebook page, you don't have to have a Facebook to watch it. You can tell she really likes him as a friend / colleague and hopeful SIL, and that he adores her.

It was playful but, if you don't like her style or tendency to elbow vendors or hosts then, you won't like it. 

Please help, who is Justin, is this a new host?  And who is his mother you referred to? Thanks greatly.

Honored Contributor

@Bhvbum wrote:

@Ane1Care wrote:

Please help, who is Justin, is this a new host?  And who is his mother you referred to? Thanks greatly.

@Bhvbum 

Justin was the young vendor for Apple products who talked about the Apple computer QVC was selling. Justin went out on a date with QVC host, Antonella's daughter, Hope......

They also did a demonstration using the Face to Face APP with the computer of Justin's family.....and Antonella talked to Justin's mom and she mentioned that Justin didn't mention about the date with his own family....which amused Antonella...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”