Trusted Contributor

Antonella Nester should move to HSN

I think Antonella is a host that would fit in perfect at HSN. She would fit in more with their programming and their hosts over there. She has a jewelry sense thwy could use at HSN. Antonella should be at HSN
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Antonella Nester should move to HSN

that would leave a spot open for LR!!!!

Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO@Why do you think that?I like having her right where she is.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is rude to another poster

Esteemed Contributor

Ei yei yei  (sigh)

Trusted Contributor

Honestly i think Amy Morrison would be a better fit on QVC. She has a special something that would add tons.

Antonella i think would love the challenge of a new gig. Since both companies are under 1 roof it makes perfect sense u know
Esteemed Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Honestly i think Amy Morrison would be a better fit on QVC. She has a special something that would add tons.

Antonella i think would love the challenge of a new gig. Since both companies are under 1 roof it makes perfect sense u know

What does Amy have that's so special?  I've seen her and she's no Colleen Lopez or Bobbie Ray Carter. @JONNYSBRO

Respected Contributor

Oh no.  Overall, I think HSN has better hosts than QVC. Shannon would be an exception lol.  Let QVC keep AN.  While she does come across as a nice person, she fits in with the other annoying QVC hosts.

Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

@JONNYSBRO.  They are not under one roof.  HSN in Florida is a little over 900 miles from QVC in Pennsylvania, a bit too far to commute.

All I can say is thank goodness you are not in charge of staffing at any shopping channel.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

This thread is closed for commenting...