Honored Contributor

Re: Antonella Nester should build her own brand

@MrSour wrote:

yes that's a good idea she would make a fortune selling spaghetti stained tops

@MrSour  - I didn't see the video.  Was her top really that stained?  Just wondering.

Valued Contributor

very much so

Esteemed Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@MrSour wrote:

@MrSour  - I didn't see the video.  Was her top really that stained?  Just wondering.

@San Antonio Gal 

Yes.

in her second video on her Facebook page, she wore a white shirt that became stained as she made lasagna.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@MrSour wrote:

@San Antonio Gal  Antonella explained the stained top in her video.  

She made an entire video of her cooking lasagna because so many people in the past asked her to do so.  When she finished everything, she checked on the video and realized it did not record at all.  She kept the same top on to show that she really did make the lasagna and go through all the effort -- she did this as she held up a lot of the ingredients she used. 

I think she kept on the stained top to show she actually did cook, so posters wouldn't think she backed out of making the lasagna from scratch like they had asked for so long.  

She was trying to be as open as possible, since she's in her own home and that's how she looks when she cooks.  But of course, some will only dwell on a stained top.  

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@MrSour wrote:

@San Antonio Gal  Antonella explained the stained top in her video.  

She made an entire video of her cooking lasagna because so many people in the past asked her to do so.  When she finished everything, she checked on the video and realized it did not record at all.  She kept the same top on to show that she really did make the lasagna and go through all the effort -- she did this as she held up a lot of the ingredients she used. 

I think she kept on the stained top to show she actually did cook, so posters wouldn't think she backed out of making the lasagna from scratch like they had asked for so long.  

She was trying to be as open as possible, since she's in her own home and that's how she looks when she cooks.  But of course, some will only dwell on a stained top.  

@CaaarefulShopper ........that’s the trouble with some posters. Quick to judge and post negativity before even knowing the real circumstances! VERY SAD. Not thinking about the person who reads it and their state of mind. Plus most don’t even know the person and just are speculating.
Respected Contributor

Haven’t you ever cooked and spilled.......! Taken a picture look at it and notice something....like a necklace is offset to the side, glasses are not on straight, hair is messy looking. Who really cares if Antonella had spaghetti sauce on her top. She was sharing something special that her followers requested. Then there are those who spoil a positive occasion.
Contributor

That's a great idea!  I would love to see some products from her!

Respected Contributor

Everything about LR was about attention. I doubt that she could survive a day without selfie-and thousands of adoring "fans" commenting on her FB page!  Antonella is FAR more refreshing and down to earth. She's not going to put the time, energy, and $ into some kind of risky venture. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkerbell3 wrote:

Everything about LR was about attention. I doubt that she could survive a day without selfie-and thousands of adoring "fans" commenting on her FB page!  Antonella is FAR more refreshing and down to earth. She's not going to put the time, energy, and $ into some kind of risky venture. 

@Tinkerbell3 Antonella is starved for attention. The only difference is she is passive, and she sets the wheels in motion by saying negative things about herself, so then everyone else tells her how great, beautiful etc... she is.  

Valued Contributor

@carefulshopper  I don't think anyone doubted antonella made the lasagna. Lasagna takes at least a hour to bake it takes 2 minutes to change your shirt. She had plenty of time to change shirts before she pulled it out of the oven