Trusted Contributor

Antonella Nester should build her own brand

It's just insane how many followers she has which are almost 23000. These women are just ready to support and buy anything from her. She should do an Italian cookbook, food products, kitchen products and maybe other branding. This woman has a built in fanbase. It's literally the Jeanne Bice fanbase. Antonella could have her own cruise and I swear it would sell out in 2 seconds flat. Antonella build your business and brand. Shes adored by the fans
Honored Contributor

Re: Antonella Nester should build her own brand

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

It's just insane how many followers she has which are almost 23000. These women are just ready to support and buy anything from her. She should do an Italian cookbook, food products, kitchen products and maybe other branding. This woman has a built in fanbase. It's literally the Jeanne Bice fanbase. Antonella could have her own cruise and I swear it would sell out in 2 seconds flat. Antonella build your business and brand. Shes adored by the fans

@JONNYSBRO You should suggest that to her on Facebook! She would probably be very successful........She should strike now while the iron's hot, so to speak! lol......

Honored Contributor

So now we have daily Antonella Nester threads I hope LR does not get jealous

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Building your own brand is extremely intensive, costly and excessive amounts of work.    Antonella appears to be laid back.  Hopefully she will find a niche.  Ageism is alive and strong at Q.  50 year old women are considered throws by many.

Super Contributor

Antonella is much more down to earth and friendly than LR.    

Respected Contributor

Antonella did say on her Facebook page that she has a big announcement on August 4th.  I think she will be a spokesperson for some Italian food brand.  Just my opinion!

Valued Contributor

De
Ja
Vu
Honored Contributor

hopi wrote:

Building your own brand is extremely intensive, costly and excessive amounts of work.    Antonella appears to be laid back.  Hopefully she will find a niche.  Ageism is alive and strong at Q.  50 year old women are considered throws by many.

@hopi    I'd say older women are holding their own and doing quite well at QVC.  I don't recall a single older woman being tossed aside until Antonella came along.  IMO she had it coming. 

Do you have statistics that show there is prejudice against older women at the Q?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Never could watch her.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

hopi wrote:

@hopi    I'd say older women are holding their own and doing quite well at QVC.  I don't recall a single older woman being tossed aside until Antonella came along.  IMO she had it coming. 

Do you have statistics that show there is prejudice against older women at the Q?

@Kachina624.......Why do you think Antonella “had it coming?” Just curious 😱 Do you actually know why she was let go?