Esteemed Contributor

Re: Antonella Nester looks amazing

she looks Fabulous!!    I hope she's as happy as she looks !!  I love her new do ,  it flatters her features !!!  the grey is just beautiful on her !   So many of my friends went grey during covid and they look great !!

I do hope Antonella is doing well health wise she been through a lot .   She is such a vivacious, genuinely nice person ,  always  wish her well. I miss her as a host.

Honored Contributor

Yes she does look great --her hair reminds me of how mine grew back after the chemo was done--it was the same color and was curly for a few months ---was so thrilled with the curls as my hair is stick straight--but then as time went on, my "normal" hair returned to its previous color and stick straight ----again--which is fine-----Woman Frustrated am fine now----

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's baiting.

Respected Contributor

I enjoy watching her on YouTube.
Esteemed Contributor

The cut and the natural hair color are very becoming.

Honored Contributor

I really like her short hair and the color. I always thought that the Blond hair washed her out. She looks happy, and healthy! Good for her.  

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

She really tooks great with short hair!  Love her 'do!

@San Antonio Gal    I love her short, curly hair. Matches her personality.  More people ought to get rid of the long, stringy hair and go short.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

she does look great

interesting how many woman are going grey and looking wonderful 

@jackthebear   Take it from one who knows, it relieve a huge burden from your shoulders (so to speak).  I love my silver hair.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

That's a great look for her.  My greys are not as silvery, more noisy looking.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Super Contributor

Count me as an Antonella fan!  Love her new gig as a Silpada representative.  Nobody, and I mean nobody, knows and loves jewelry like Antonella.  And she sells it while talking to you like you are a personal friend.  That is a gift! Life handed her lemons but did she roll over and take it?  No, she turned it around and reinvented herself! Did I mention I was a big Antonella fan? LOL!