Super Contributor

Re: Antonella Nester/arm/go read her Facebook

@KKJ wrote:

Watched the video and must say I admire AN's strength and humor through this very trying time.  After my cancer diagnosis I totally fell apart and had a full-blown nervous breakdown, so I am impressed with how she seems to be holding it together in such a serious uncertain time.  Prayers for her!!

Yes, having lymphoma that is not curable, and causes serious infections due to weakened immune system, I have really bad times. My dr gave me Xanax for the worst times. I have had it for a few years and maybe taken 20 pills but they keep me from thinking of giving up.

Trusted Contributor

@10000thnickname

Prayers for you too🙏
Esteemed Contributor

@alicedeeGreat post! This is a discussion board, and people will have different thoughts and opinions, and that is OK. The narrow thinking is prevalent among her supporters. Somehow if you don't revere her as a host you can't be compassionate with her diagnosis.

Honored Contributor

Wishing Antonella (love that name) and everyone here well.  

Keep healthy and safe.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@manny2 wrote:

@alicedeeGreat post! This is a discussion board, and people will have different thoughts and opinions, and that is OK. The narrow thinking is prevalent among her supporters. Somehow if you don't revere her as a host you can't be compassionate with her diagnosis.

@manny2  - I think that although Antonella may not have been someone's favorite host, that person can still care about her medical situation and want the best for her.

Esteemed Contributor

@manny2 wrote:

@manny2 

Exactly!

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Esteemed Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@manny2 wrote:

@manny2  - I think that although Antonella may not have been someone's favorite host, that person can still care about her medical situation and want the best for her.

Yes, @San Antonio Gal  I think that is something we can all agree on.

Trusted Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

@bobby5  It was ovarian almost 4 yrs ago. Did you have to have treatment?

KKJ  I am a ten year ovarian cancer survivor.

Trusted Contributor

@KailaS

That is awesome!! I hope @KKJ sees this. Thanks for sharing!
Respected Contributor

@KailaS wrote:

@KKJ wrote:

@bobby5  It was ovarian almost 4 yrs ago. Did you have to have treatment?

KKJ  I am a ten year ovarian cancer survivor.

That is so awesome!  It has been such a scary time for me. Basically now my dr. appts consist of  having that CA 125 test. It goes up and down. Does your number tend to fluctuate?