Respected Contributor

Re: Antonella Nester/arm/go read her Facebook

Strongly recommend for those who are interested in supporting Antonella to view the YouTube video and get the information straight from her. Keeping Antonella in my thoughts and prayers.
Respected Contributor

Watched the video and must say I admire AN's strength and humor through this very trying time.  After my cancer diagnosis I totally fell apart and had a full-blown nervous breakdown, so I am impressed with how she seems to be holding it together in such a serious uncertain time.  Prayers for her!!

Trusted Contributor

@KKJ

I totally agree with you about AN's strength & humor.

I see you on the wellness forum sometimes. If you don't mind me asking, what kind of cancer did you have? If you don't want to share, I completely understand. I had breast cancer 4 years ago. Luckily it was caught on my yearly mammogram.
Respected Contributor

@bobby5  It was ovarian almost 4 yrs ago. Did you have to have treatment?

Honored Contributor

She certainly seems to have a good attitude about everything.

Trusted Contributor

@KKJ

Sounds like we were going thru things at the same time. I had a lumpectomy & radiation but no chemo because it was stage 1 & hadn't gotten into my lymph nodes.
Respected Contributor

@bobby5 Am so glad yours was caught early. I've since had some scary times as have had 2 biopsies in  a year after suspicious mammo, but fortunately they came out ok.

Trusted Contributor

@KKJ

Oh I'm so glad those biopsies came out ok. I know you're a worrier. I am too. I said this on the wellness forum, but I'll say it here too. "Don't let the future affect your present." My oncologist told me that. I know it's easier said than done sometimes, but I try my best to enjoy "today." The sun is out here in PA. I'm going to go for a walk & take it all in!🌞
Respected Contributor

@bobby5 You are so right as I am a constant worrier. That is great advice but hard for me to do as I'm constantly worrying about what might happen down the road. It's something I've been working on for awhile. Wish I had your positive outlook!

Trusted Contributor

@KKJ

Oh believe me, it's not easy. I work on it too.👍

Prayers & good vibes going out to Antonella.🙏