Esteemed Contributor

Re: Antonella Nester/arm/go read her Facebook

@KKJ wrote:

Has she put up a new video?

@KKJ 

No, she hasn't, but she did repost the video where she talked about going to Jefferson on the 20th for a PET scan.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
New Contributor

I have read some really nasty responses from you, here and on youtube.  What in the hell?  Why says such negative things, ie, "she likes attention" when she posted about her cancer.  I think that just shows the kind of person you are.  You had better hope YOU  never walk down that road

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

I just went over to her public Facebook page and there is a post (video) from Jan 26.  She is still getting ready for boat life and she only mentions the blood cancer at the very end.  The video was made after her first announcement that there was a cancer diagnosis, but she doesn't discuss her condition at all.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lindyl wrote:

I have read some really nasty responses from you, here and on youtube.  What in the hell?  Why says such negative things, ie, "she likes attention" when she posted about her cancer.  I think that just shows the kind of person you are.  You had better hope YOU  never walk down that road

hope you are directing this post to shaunac....the poster who responded with the 'for attention' in big blue letters....not to me...i am nana...i posted the original post...only stating that some issues should remain private......i have never been on youtube....please clarify who you directed your post to.....

Esteemed Contributor

@lindyl - if you are directing your post to someone in particular, you should use the "@" followed by their name. 

When there is a lot of activity on a thread, it makes it easier for that particular poster to know you are referring to them.

Since you are new to the forums, this is just a suggestion as to how we get someone's attention.

Esteemed Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

@lindyl - if you are directing your post to someone in particular, you should use the "@" followed by their name. 

When there is a lot of activity on a thread, it makes it easier for that particular poster to know you are referring to them.

Since you are new to the forums, this is just a suggestion as to how we get someone's attention.

she has been slamming me @nana59........she should be slamming the poster @Shaunac..the poster who responded to my post with a negative comment....i told her that....but she continues to slam me...it's really upsetting......i just contacted a moderator regarding @lindyl 

Esteemed Contributor

@nana59 - sorry to hear that. Thought maybe she was confused on how to do things because she's new.

QVC Customer Care

This thread has been closed for commenting because of arguing