Esteemed Contributor

Re: Antonella Nester/arm/go read her Facebook

@Mom in NY wrote:

I am not on any social media but Antonella if you read this please be assured you are on my prayer list.  God Bless you

@Mom in NY 

Anotnella doesn't post on these boards, and I highly doubt that she visits or reads here.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Esteemed Contributor

@bobby5 wrote:
Antonella said she's lost 40 lbs & is extremely tired. She's been sleeping 20 hrs a day.😪

@bobby5   Depression will do that also.   Think about it, she lost her job, her hubby lost his job, the sale of the house fell through and now she has Cancer.  A lot for anyone to go through. 

Esteemed Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@bobby5 wrote:
Antonella said she's lost 40 lbs & is extremely tired. She's been sleeping 20 hrs a day.😪

@bobby5   Depression will do that also.   Think about it, she lost her job, her hubby lost his job, the sale of the house fell through and now she has Cancer.  A lot for anyone to go through. 

She stated her video the weight loss and tiredness were symptoms of the cancer.  She didn't say she has been sleeping 20 hrs a day, she said she had been.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I so miss Antonella on QVC.  I hardly watch anymore, but I still manage to do a bit of shopping, LOL.

Everyone goes through hard times, and unfortunately when it rains it pours.  I am finally emerging from personal trials that I thought would break me, and am now seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.  Antonella and her husband will get through this.  She is obviously the type of person that gains strength from other people, so I don't fault her for sharing.  I am just the opposite, as I am very private, preferring to deal with things myself; sharing only with a couple of close friends and family members.  Every person is different.

I hope that Antonella and her husband put their plans on hold for awhile, as maybe this is a sign that now is not the time for a major life change.  If they still plan to sell their home, maybe they should move into a smaller home or townhouse to ease financial burdens.  

Honored Contributor

@JasoninBoston wrote:

Thinking about Antonella a bit earlier today I decided to double-check FB.

While there were no new updates posted, I was so touched to see the outpouring of love, encouragement, and many many supportive messages.  And it was especially lovely to see several current QVC hosts post public support and encouraging notes!!

My prayers for Antonella will certainly continue and going to FB earlier today it confirmed to me so clearly how she has touched many people in her many years on the Q!! GIven everything going on in our world, it was lovely to see the care for her in these FB posts.  So in the end, I guess I am just so grateful to see how many are joined in support of her during this incredibly difficult time !!

HeartHeartHeart

@JasoninBoston @If you want the full update you will need to go to her YouTube channel. She explains what's been happening with her diagnosis. 

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@bobby5 wrote:

@BalletBabe @All the types of cancer that are being investigated right now also cause these symptoms and she definitely has at least one type. She will be undergoing more testing, including a PET scan before treatment. She is eating plenty but still losing weight. 

Frequent Contributor

OK I have read your opinions about Antonella's way that she told her medical news.  Don't you think we just need to be alittle more symphatic about someone dealing with news regarding cancer or any other serious medical.If you watch video she says THE DOCTOR told her everything looked good but they were sending biopsy off.  My goodness why can't we all start to care for others rather than judging.  It all gets old after awhile!  I have medical issues so my heart goes out.  You can disagree with  me if you want because that is your choice. I love to read the different blogs and don't usually chime in but there are times I need to give my opinion. THank you for reading!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

@bobby5 wrote:

@BalletBabe @All the types of cancer that are being investigated right now also cause these symptoms and she definitely has at least one type. She will be undergoing more testing, including a PET scan before treatment. She is eating plenty but still losing weight. 

@Mindy D   I know I read her page and saw her YouTube video.  Hopefully they can tell her exactly which it is.  The not knowing is worse then knowing I think. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tina From Georgia wrote:

OK I have read your opinions about Antonella's way that she told her medical news.  Don't you think we just need to be alittle more symphatic about someone dealing with news regarding cancer or any other serious medical.If you watch video she says THE DOCTOR told her everything looked good but they were sending biopsy off.  My goodness why can't we all start to care for others rather than judging.  It all gets old after awhile!  I have medical issues so my heart goes out.  You can disagree with  me if you want because that is your choice. I love to read the different blogs and don't usually chime in but there are times I need to give my opinion. THank you for reading!!!

@Tina From Georgia 

I totally agree with this post!

I just watched the video and I am going to continue my prayers.

In a lighter moment on the video she alluded to a surprise as well for next Saturday at 7 pm.  The way she framed this surprise --I suspect it may be a cooking video with Lisa Robertson!!  If so, I know that would be fun to see and bring back memories of them together all those years ago!!  We'll see I guess

Helping my mom navigate a blood cancer has been fraught with incredible challenges and love, encouragement and support of her family and friends has made the difference!!  So much of what's happened with my mom's illness (multiple myeloma)  has taken huge twists and turns (due to so many constant unknowns and changes in her blood levels) and it's forced all those around her and most especially my mom to have incredible patience and resilience!! 

I know there will continue to be a strong band of supporters for Antonella and that will contribute much to dealing with this.  And I guess I kind of also wish people would be less quick to judge or feel they have a right to say something unkind or unsupportive!!

Trusted Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

@JasoninBoston wrote:

Thinking about Antonella a bit earlier today I decided to double-check FB.

While there were no new updates posted, I was so touched to see the outpouring of love, encouragement, and many many supportive messages.  And it was especially lovely to see several current QVC hosts post public support and encouraging notes!!

My prayers for Antonella will certainly continue and going to FB earlier today it confirmed to me so clearly how she has touched many people in her many years on the Q!! GIven everything going on in our world, it was lovely to see the care for her in these FB posts.  So in the end, I guess I am just so grateful to see how many are joined in support of her during this incredibly difficult time !!

HeartHeartHeart

@JasoninBoston @If you want the full update you will need to go to her YouTube channel. She explains what's been happening with her diagnosis. 

@Mindy D 

Thank you!  I just watched it...

God bess her!!