Honored Contributor

Re: Antonella Nester/arm/go read her Facebook

@Mindy D wrote:

I found her most recent post on FB posted nine hours ago. She's says she will provide more details tomorrow. I feel so bad for her. 

It's terrible.

but a cancer dx and a first response is running to Facebook?.

Respected Contributor

Im praying for her.  Such a wonderful human being who doesnt deserve what is happening to her.  Her career, house and health have all been taken from her. It is heart wrenching.  She is a strong woman but needs prayers.

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@Mindy D wrote:

I found her most recent post on FB posted nine hours ago. She's says she will provide more details tomorrow. I feel so bad for her. 

It's terrible.

but a cancer dx and a first response is running to Facebook?.

I question people who are open books... and share everything even before all the pieces of the puzzle are there. It kind of makes a person look unhinged and unraveled. Her videos are like this. Hard to watch. Like a train wreck going to happen. I wish her well.

Regular Contributor

She did announce 2 weeks ago she was fine? I went and checked it yesterday on her fb account. Maybe she jumped the gun, but the doctors should have mentioned it was going out for biopsy. She worked in the medical profession before she worked at the Q! I WISH her all the best! Praying for her!
Regular Contributor

I feel horrible for her! She really has had more awful news than many people have in a lifetime!
Respected Contributor

@catnappurr wrote:
She did announce 2 weeks ago she was fine? I went and checked it yesterday on her fb account. Maybe she jumped the gun, but the doctors should have mentioned it was going out for biopsy. She worked in the medical profession before she worked at the Q! I WISH her all the best! Praying for her!

No one here knows what the conversation was with her doctor. I recently viewed the post-op video, and she admitted to still feeling the effects of the anesthesia.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Esteemed Contributor

No updates from Antonella so far today.

I'll admit that I am concerned.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Respected Contributor

Medical insurance.  I hope she has lots and lots of it with good benefits.  She is in for some expensive treatments, if what is currently being discussed here is accurate. 

Esteemed Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

Medical insurance.  I hope she has lots and lots of it with good benefits.  She is in for some expensive treatments, if what is currently being discussed here is accurate. 

@maximillian 

With both of them having lost their jobs, I too wonder about insurance.

Any illness can eat through savings rather quickly, job or no job.

I know that Antonella and her husband will figure things out, but it isn't going to be "smooth sailing" for the immediate future .

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

I'll keep her in my prayers.  Hopefully it is something treatable and they will get assistance with any medical costs and comes out of this okay.