Honored Contributor

Interesting....like any new host, Anthony worked hard to build up a social media following.  But now that he's gone, he has changed his Instagram page to a new "private" page -- you cannot post anything or see his posts unless he accepts you to follow his page.

His FB page is also a new non-QVC one, and he has not made that available to the public either.

I guess he's saying he doesn't want anything to do with QVC or its viewers.  Smiley LOL  Alrighty then.  LOL

Trusted Contributor

With kathy pedrayes being fired and jill leaving now this guy I really wonder what is going on at the top about the hosts? Could the uppers be changing the rules about the hosts jobs?

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Interesting....like any new host, Anthony worked hard to build up a social media following.  But now that he's gone, he has changed his Instagram page to a new "private" page -- you cannot post anything or see his posts unless he accepts you to follow his page.

His FB page is also a new non-QVC one, and he has not made that available to the public either.

I guess he's saying he doesn't want anything to do with QVC or its viewers.  Smiley LOL  Alrighty then.  LOL

@Caaareful Shopper .  Once a host leaves, QVC shuts down their Instagram and Facebook QVC accounts. So all the hosts that are gone have a non QVC FB and Instagram. Why would they want strangers to follow their private pages? 

Honored Contributor

He was on sometimes late at night.  I stay up very late at night (back pain).  

Maybe he or his family got homesick and wanted to go back to the UK or wherever he's from.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper .  Once a host leaves, QVC shuts down their Instagram and Facebook QVC accounts. So all the hosts that are gone have a non QVC FB and Instagram. Why would they want strangers to follow their private pages? 

@proudlyfromNJ  I know their QVC-social media pages are deleted immediately.  That's why I mentioned their own, new pages.  Of the last 5 or 6 hosts that were let go or left on their own, all of them either asked for viewers to continue to follow them in their new ventures, or at least kept new pages open. 

Look as recently as Cathy Pedrayes.  Also, Albany Irvin, Dan Wheeler, Sharon Faetsch, Alex Butler, even Philip Watson from Cottage Farms -- all have social media pages you can follow today.  Anthony is the only one who has thus far purposefully shown that he wants no interaction at all with him on his new pages that he set up.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ  I know their QVC-social media pages are deleted immediately.  That's why I mentioned their own, new pages.  Of the last 5 or 6 hosts that were let go or left on their own, all of them either asked for viewers to continue to follow them in their new ventures, or at least kept new pages open. 

Look as recently as Cathy Pedrayes.  Also, Albany Irvin, Dan Wheeler, Sharon Faetsch, Alex Butler, even Philip Watson from Cottage Farms -- all have social media pages you can follow today.  Anthony is the only one who has thus far purposefully shown that he wants no interaction at all with him on his new pages that he set up.

@Caaareful Shopper .  Hi, yes and the reason why all those former hosts did that is because they want their followers to follow them to their next workplace. I’m guessing Anthony doesn’t need posters to follow him.

Super Contributor

Did anyone think maybe he left on his OWN???

Honored Contributor

@colover wrote:

Did anyone think maybe he left on his OWN???

@colover   There a few posts that pondered whether he was let go or left on his own.  Example, post #42, and others.

Honored Contributor

I liked Anthony. But the writing was on the wall for quite some time. He was barely on air, with long gaps between his shows. His FB & IG pages always showed him on vacation at a new spot every time. It’s like QVC really didn’t know what to do with him after his training months.

This sounds like Courtney Cason.  I wouldn't be surprised to see her go.

Occasional Visitor

He posted that the next thing he was going to do was "under the radar," so if he's not going to be in the public eye, why not go back to having a private site?