Esteemed Contributor

Another year, same request. Please give us the option of buying a SINGLE COLOR of plants.

I noticed today's daylily tsv and thought, hey I have just the spot for a bed of daylilies.

Went a took a look and this year, like last, I once more walked away empty handed.

I am not interested in four of this and four of that variety. I only plant large swaths in one sophisticated color. Period.

If you want to offer a mixed bag as an option, fine. But why not also offer the entire TSV offer in a single color?

As in:

It's Your Choice! Select our custom mix of daylilies or choose our single color option.

Not buying plants from the Q (and I buy a lot of plants, just ask White Flower Farm) until you offer us the choice.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

Re: Another year, same request. Please give us the option of buying a SINGLE COLOR of plants.

Be happy you didn't order. I ordered from them 1 time and the stuff was more than dead. When I called CS they told me I wasn't the only one who had complained. They refunded me on the spot and told me to throw them away. The Q did the right thing, but I won't be ordering from this company again.

Honored Contributor

Re: Another year, same request. Please give us the option of buying a SINGLE COLOR of plants.

AGREE. Why they haven't done this already, I'll never know.