Super Contributor

Another shipping label complaint

For some time now the labels have been printed without pricing. What an inconvenience as far as reconciling credit card. Also, for certain items such as jewelry, it's good to have the original invoice with purchase price as proof to use with insurance.

Anyone have any idea why QVC keeps messing with the label?. It's just one annoying thing after another.

Valued Contributor

Re: Another shipping label complaint

It's been going on for at least several months.  Maybe they don't want to remind us how much we are spending!  For awhile the printing was not lined up on the label and you couldn't read it.  I complained and the last item I ordered it had been corrected.  

Frequent Contributor

My last two out of three orders did not even make it to the house.  Shipped, never received, and eventually returned to QVC.  Must be a label error or carrier problem. I was charged shipping on both items - even though I never received them. One item was out of stock so I contacted them last week and said if the package was being rejected/returned again, please don't process the return and send it back using new label.  They couldn't do it.  So now it's out of stock and they can't do a thing for me - some customer service.  It's 2020 and they can't return/reroute a package back that was returned to them due to their error.

Super Contributor

@coconut1818  Yes, the shipping labels have been a problem for months - crumpled up so you can even straighten enough to tape down on the return box; sticking to the document wrapper or to the box or on inside to something; print offline, no cost info, etc. You can go on and on. 

QVC - would be good customer service to practice a consistent, quality, return process with usable, accurate, labels.

Occasional Contributor

they are now putting the reciepts on top of packages so when you try and take them off they tear, they do that so you won't send the package back I bet Put them back in the box !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ,also they try and sell you something else when you buy a product grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr to QVC

Regular Contributor

I found the same problem with the shipping label. Underneath is the invoice and it rips when you are trying to get it off. The last package I received only had a return label on the other side of the shipping label. I called Q.V.C and requested an invoice for the item. I was told they would be glad to send it.

Esteemed Contributor

I had so many stuck unreadable labels before Christmas that I had a dream. 
  I was trying to read my boarding pass for a flight and it was a QVC label. I dreamed that I missed my flight but was in a shopping mall. . So I just shopped! 
  I haven't bought much from QVC since!

Respected Contributor

@Rosebud 06 wrote:

I found the same problem with the shipping label. Underneath is the invoice and it rips when you are trying to get it off. The last package I received only had a return label on the other side of the shipping label. I called Q.V.C and requested an invoice for the item. I was told they would be glad to send it.

I received my Beekman soap TSV Satruday and it had thisnew label (my 1st time receiving these labels). It said there were 3 parts, but I only received 2. there was no invoice under the shipping label, just the return label. I will print out an invoice online.

Contributor

Same think happenned to me yesterday as I was sending the Mally eye liners back.  There is no return form on the return label.  I went back and printed the return form which asks why you are returning item and type of return requested.  When I printed the form out of course the reason and type of return requested did not print out.  Tried 2X, finally just wrote it out on form!  

Frustrating!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I tried to print a return shipping label today and it wouldn't go through.  I had to call qvc to try to get it fixed.  Something is going on with their site.

The rep told me that customer service supervisors are no longer available to speak with like they used to be.  Now you have to leave a message and hope for a return call 5 hours or so later.  I would much rather get a resolution while I am on a call then play telephone tag.