Honored Contributor

Another reason to use the Q prepaid return label

I won't go into the tale of lax paperwork on my part over a return of a bracelet that was shipped in the wrong size.  I contacted the QVC Social Team yesterday and Kim straightened out this fiasco for me.  With missing info she found the order through the tracking number on the prepaid return label.  Had I not used that on my return I would still be out the $70.00.  I always use the label for convenience, but now I have a new reason.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Another reason to use the Q prepaid return label

ITA!  It makes it much easier for them to track.  I use their label for returns.  In most cases it is cheaper than using usps or ups.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Perhaps there's cheaper ways to get a return back to QVC, but I always use the Q's return label for tracking...even if I have to bite the bullet on costs, in the long run it's worth it.  That's why I stop and carefully consider any purchases I make from QVC these days.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

I recently used a Q return label to return 4 items in one box.  The Q label tracking showed it was picked up by the "shipping agent" a day after I left it at the post office.  Two weeks later shipping did not show anything new so I contacted Q.  Too much for the social team to handle because it contained 4 items so it was sent to a different departm) but they refunded me anyway..  Took an extra 2 weeks to get straightened out but luckily it all worked out to my satisfaction.  

Honored Contributor

I always use the label.  If nothing else, the Q can see it went through the postal service.

I find it costs less to use their label about ninety nine percent of the time anyway.